father

1. A

Fibro-diagnosed

Fibromyalgia-diagnosed Hello everyone, My name is Athina and i am from Greece. I am 28 years old and recently before a month and a half i was diagnosed with fibromyalgia,afer 5 years of endless running to the doctors for pain in the hands, in my back, in my legs and making all kind of exams...
  2. J

Do You Guys Think I Have Fibro?

Hey guys, I'm new here but was looking to get some insight to see if i do or do not have Fibromyalgia and to help you, i'll provide a little backstory. Im 22 years of age, Male. My father has had this illness diagnosed going on some 10 years now, but has had the symptoms since he was 24 (he's...
  3. C

I can't seem to do anything. I have no support.

So where to begin? I've kind of been stuck in place for a while. Try as I might, I can't seem to get the ball rolling on anything. I don't seem to have anything more than the bare minimum of support of anyone I know, be it family or the few friends I have remaining. The few friends I still have...
  4. P

Hi I am a new member and my story

Hi, new here, I also deal with some anger that our life is not the same. I am on disability as the stress of working was too painful ended up bringing me postraumatic stress, trauma that I would relive concerning sexual aggressions from others and from my own father. My father's betrayal is the...
  5. Forgetmenot

My father

Omg,my dad is 70.he told us all he had a new bed coming Saturday.we took his old bed out and the mattress down to the tip and waited. And waited ,so at 4 i to,d my dad to check,turned out it was this Tuesday. While I sat there laughing I though omg where is he going to sleep for three days. So I...
  6. M

Tired of being sick and tired of everything and anything . feeling like a burden!!!

Iam a 40 year old women and unfortunately about a year and a half ago I had to move back in with them. I was diagnosed with fibro 2-3 years ago I don't even remember how long ago it was such a an anxiety filled few months. I also was diagnosed with clinical depression at age 17, borderline...
  7. F

New Member and Fighter of Fibromyalgia

Hello everyone! I am a new member of this forum and a recently found out from my Neurologist that I have Fibromyalgia. Being 23 and hearing this news, on top of my other auto immune disorders is a little depressing. I was a very healthy, active, happy girl 5 years ago, before weird symptoms...
  8. B

No Sports Anymore Is Sad

Hello. Thanks for allowing me to post on the board. I was the 2nd rated player on my college tennis team, I ran a church softball league, I love the Philadelphia Eagles, and I love reptiles, amphibians, and all animals. I used to play sports a lot but cannot now. Unfortunately, after a long...
  9. V

Brief vent about my ex

Dear Ex-Husband/Father of my Children, Don't tell me that your back (probably a slipped disc) and work are preventing you from doing what you need to do for your (special needs) children when I have been dealing with fibromyalgia (undiagnosed until this year) for years and work a minimum of 50...
  10. S

Rheumatic Fever/Inherited Disorders

Thinking back to when I was a child, my mother told me that my father had something, and I remembered it as rheumatoid arthritis. As an adult, it never made sense to me, because my father into his late 70's would walk miles every day, lift things without a problem, never took more than an...
Back