how to

1. R

Re-schooling (learning how to program)

Hey everyone, I have been reading on this forum for a while now. I barely respond. But since recently I have been feeling well enough to start thinking a little about the future. I have been thinking about learning to code, slow paced with no deadlines. Just trying to understand and force...
  2. UhOhNedio

Hallooooo everyone

HI. :) Just found this site and yeaaaa, because I am having a hard time adjusting to being on the other side of this. I was an LMT for almost 12 years and I had many clients with Fibro so I know a fair amount about it. I have another layer sympathy for all those clients now that I have it...
  3. E

Perspective

Hi, I don't come on here that often but i'm in need of some perspective. I have been having what I call a flare up and im scared. Its been ongoing for the last 2 weeks and usually I can snap out of it or fix myself but this time I feel like i've just gone numb. Nothing hurts, everything is...
  4. C

Work Accommodation

Have a job that requires me to sit, talk, and type all day. It can be very stressful at times. I’m in the processing of requesting a modification to my schedule because my two days off are not back to back and it requires me to work late. I have small children, so I still have to get up early...
  5. K

New to this forum not new to FM/CFS/ME

Hi, I have had the problems listed since I inherited it from my Mother. At 81 yrs. of age I have been through most of all the terrible things we live thru. My reason for posting is Fibro Fog & Brain Fog (CFS). In Jan. 2017 my left leg buckled & I fell ending up in the hospital. They did an...
  6. M

After 30 years of Fibro, I am finally feeling Human again.

This is my first post. I just have to tell someone how to get better. I was diagnosed back in 1991, when the term was relatively new. I managed to limp through work using FMLA until 2000 til I was almost ready to die.(2 of those years I was on leave for clinical depression) I did not start...
  7. C

Fibro affecting my marriage

I don't even know how to start this. I'm waiting for formal diagnosis of fibro bit go and consultant both believe I have it. I've come to accept my limitations over the last 5 years. My husband cannot. We row constantly about sex. He wants it, I'm either phsically sore, fatigued or both. It has...
  8. T

Hey y’all! I’m new to the forum. I have been dealing with various chronic pains for a few years, and in March was diagnosed with fibromyalgia. So now I am just trying to learn as much as I can about this infliction, and how to manage the pain while maintaining a relatively active life.
  9. A

My Spouse, her job, and Fibro

Hello everyone! My wife was recently diagnosed with fibromyalgia. For a little background, she is a chemist for a petroleum testing company in Southeast Louisiana. Her job is highly demanding both physically and mentally. If anything, her employer has exacerbated her symptoms. She has been...
  10. T

Fogged In

Hello fellow sufferrers! I have had fibro forever. Officially diagnosed around 2002. I have never reached out for support like this before, but to be real, I'm battling and I'm so tired. I've learned so much about how to take care of myself. But I'm ready to learn and grow with other...
Back