baths

1. D

I don't know how to do this

Good day everyone. I am new. I am glad you are all here.....because I don't know how to do this:-| I have a crazy body...I deal with allot of immune issues. Hypothyroid, Addison's, Sjogren's, Systemic Lupus, IgA deficiency and low blood platelets/ITP. I have balanced life and meds for a long...
  2. O

Sleep (aka. desperation)

I need any and all advice when it comes to sleep. My other symptoms are controlled enough that they do not interfere with my ability to function as a human being. HOWEVER, I cannot sleep during normal times and I am DESPERATE. I go from sleeping between 9am and 4pm some months to 3am to 11pm...
  3. R

ionic footbaths

Does anyone know if ionic foot baths work? It is supposed to help remove toxins from the body and in reviews for a home kit some with FM say it gave them more energy. I don't know anyone who has ever had one done, much less have a home unit.
  4. E

Ionic foot detox...yes 4 me

So I've been meaning to post about ionic foot detox baths. I started on these at my chiropractors 10 years ago. My first time I was skeptical but I did feel ALOT better and according to the chart the number one thing that was in my water was yeast which is/has always been a problem 4 me. My...
  5. A

Diagnosis questions

Been seeing a rheumy for about a year. Says I have poly-arthritis. I am on Prednisone, Methotrexate and Folic Acid. I use heating pad and baths to help with the stiffness and fatigue. They are not helping. I don't know what to do next. When I initially saw him he stated he didn't want to...
  6. Hippiechick91

Leg pain and locking of joints HELP

Hey there! I've been having having problems with my elbows, hips and knees locking up. Today I was sitting on the bed in a loose Indian style with my knees not bent all the way. I went to straighten my right leg out and I couldn't. I was in so much pain! But it was also painful to leave it in...
  7. M

Epsom salts the alternative pain relief

Hi eveyone, just sharing what helps me with my fm pain. Studies have shown that magnesium and sulfate are both readily absorbed through the skin, making Epsom salt baths an easy and ideal way to enjoy the amazing health benefits . Magnesium plays a number of roles in the body including...
  8. J

aches, pains, and mores aches

Hi. I've not formally been diagnosed with FM but my doctors are entertaining the idea. While I don't want to take any more meds other than Gabapentin, I'm really starting to consider it. I am limited on taking NSAIDs due to GERD, so my options are limited right now. I noticed the pain gets bad...
  9. G

New from Southern Ontario

I am new to this site. I'm so glad I found it! I have had this fibro for a few years... But I was officially diagnosed in February. I took my health into my own hands... I read everything that could possibly help.... It's terrible to have to live with something that people tell you that it's all...
  10. L

anxiety and fibro

I have severe GAD on sertraline and am in process of coming off Benzo. I keep trying to figure out which exacerbates which. Is the anxiety making my fibro worse or vice a versa I am in misery daily due to w/d of the valium and pain from fibro (if indeed that's what I have) anyone else feel...
Back