rant

1. H

In a Long distance relationship with a Fibromyalgia sufferer

I have been in a relationship with a girl with fibromyalgia for about 6 months now and our first flair together started about 6 weeks ago. We used to talk all day everyday between texting, phone calls, and playing video games together and fell for each other fast and hard, and about a week or so...
  2. C

I’ve got Fibro, too!

Glad I found you all.. I have been recently diagnosed although I think I have had it for years and seen rheumatologists, physical therapists, and chiropractors. I have also been tested for Lupus and Lyme disease. I am hypothyroid but have been on meds for that which have have brought my levels...
  3. C

newbie just a bit bout me

hi i'm carol.i have been diagnosed with primary fibro'secondary sjorgens and ischail bursitis all within months of each other and I've had granuloma cellular {excuse spelling in all posts please}for years.i have been on a lot of forums as I have been tested for lots of autoimmune...
  4. B

Feeling low and pretty lonely

Hi guys, It's been a while since I've posted on here. Since my last flare I've been doing alright, I've had my good and bad days but on a whole have been doing a lot better than I was doing. Half term week this week, so have had a week off of work, and weirdly this is where I think I have now...
  5. bluelapis12

New here, not new to fibro

Hello, I am struggling with fibromyalgia, major depressive disorder, anxiety, PTSD, arthritis and other issues. Yesterday visited the Dr. with symptoms of sciatic pain limiting mobility for past two weeks, also, weakness and soreness in right arm. After two weeks of struggling with these...
  6. B

New to the Fibro world

Hi everyone, I am relatively new to the fibro world, although I have had chronic pain for a few years, it has only been recently that my doctors have started thinking they better do something about it and get some diagnosis sorted! I am only 22 so they are being very reluctant to actually...
  7. P

Mystery pains with fibromyalgia

Hi all, Glad to have found this forum, and hope I'll find some advice/support. I'm currently seeking a diagnosis for my "mystery pain", which I suspect could be Fibro. Back story (apologies for length): I'm in my early 30s. I have Celiac Disease and have been gluten-free for 8 years. My...
  8. C

Should I care?

I'm mostly only making this post because someone I care about told me I should look for more answers. I've only had fibromyalgia for about 4 years, and the first year or so I could still kind of function but it's slowly become worse and worse. For a long time I tirelessly pursued relief and...
  9. L

Where do I go from here?

I had my rheumatologist appt today and saw a different doctor. I've waited months to see them, have been at my GP constantly and am attending regular meetings with my boss at work due to sickness absence. I pinned all my hopes on getting some answers today and the doctor was useless! She said...
  10. M

Noise Noise and more noise! ahhhhhh!

For the last 3 Days my house has been on full fledge all out T.V. Football.....LOUD! And when its not football its loud obnoxious sounds from idiots trying to kill themselves on a rip cord, or whatever. One of the co hosts blonde, sounds like a donkey when she laughs. So, I become a prisoner in...
Back