please help

1. C

Did anyone start with these symptoms?

I have had 4 "episodes" since June of 2018. I woke up one morning and hurt all over like I had the flu. The bones in my feet felt like they were crunching together. Every joint hurt. My hands/fingers/wrists were stiff and painful. I wanted to sleep all day long. I had a painful spot to...
  2. Tipnatee N

Defeated by Seasonal Allergies

Grrrrrrrr. Ok I'm already up to here with all the problems with Fibromyalgia suffering and I'm doing the best I could to surviving the horrors, but seasonal allergies Really??? My histamine is so out of control I ended up over dosing antihistamines everytime I'm trying to get relieve while on...
  3. S

Switching from cymbalta to amitriptyline ...please help

Hello everyone, This is my first post here, I'll make it quick for you to read so I hope someone can share/help with what's happening to me right now. Really quickly : I'm switching my long term medication ( cymbalta 8 years) to amitriptyline very low dose (I can't translate in mg cause I'm...
  4. E

Pain all on one side - please help

Has anyone else experienced soreness/cramping and bad fatigue in their limbs on one side only? I'm currently experiencing that on the right and it's freaking me out! Started with the arm, today is day 4. And last night my right leg started. Cramping in front of calf then came the cramping...
  5. P

Help I've upset my wife (who has Fibro) - URGENT!

Looking for an insight from those of you suffer with this.... I didnt mean to but I do find it difficult sometimes. Im sure you're all aware of this no-one can see how bad you are. No excuses but I've been working long hours this week and am really tired. Stupidly I made a comment that it was...
  6. A

Fibromyalgia pasient from Norway

Hi I am living in Oslo, Norway. I got the diagnosis fibromyalgia 6 years ago. It began in 2007 with pain in shoulders that eventually spread in my whole body. I have become worse with time . I am married and I have 4 children. Now I have pain in my Whole body, head, face , ears, neck ...
  7. L

keep getting this message

Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired. Please push the back button and reload the previous window. I cannot since post anything nor can I see any replies - please help?
  8. S

Fibromyalgia and TPO thyroid

Just diagnosed with Fibromyalgia but I noticed that my TPO >1000 so I have Hashimoto when I checked my thyroid tsh and free t4 t3 all normal but all symptoms are related to fibromyalgia same as thyroid..!! Any one has same problem? I think if I took thyroid med may help ??
  9. V

Signs? Runs in family. Please help.

Hey everyone. So my grandmother had fibro and I think my mother may as well. I've been researching some symptoms of fibro and have found a lot that march what I've been dealing with for 8 years, but doctors don't want to listen to me. I have widespread pain across my whole body, I have...
  10. Aeg213

Zoloft....

Hi I am newly diagnosed after 6 years of being told I'm crazy and it's all in my head also that I am to young! I just started Zoloft and so far I feel so much worse plus I am starting to go crazy from side affects I was taking 5 mg Percocet with 30mg xr timerelease adderall the combo did help...
Back