chronic

1. D

What to do about chronic pain

Recently went to a pain dr again. Was diagnosed in 2006 with FM. I done physical therapy for the 20th time it seems but this time,the therapist I had said there has been zero change and that pt will not help me.It was hard doing pt,I was able to go 2x a week and laid up 2 days after each...
  2. MorgueKitty

Hello

Good day or evening, My name is Morgan (or Morg for short), and I am new to the site. I have been living with fibro symptoms for the last 15 years or so. I started noticing the symptoms when I was about 16. It started with random muscle and joint pain, and then went on to include migraines...
  3. S

Early signs?

hello everyone! i have been tested for lupus twice now, the second time i was also tested for RA. i was also tested for celiac disease, which was high, .1 off from being clinically diagnosed. the results for lupus and RA were negative. however, my body seems off. some of the symptoms that i...
  4. S

early onset symptoms?

hello everyone! i have been tested for lupus twice now, the second time i was also tested for RA. i was also tested for celiac disease, which was high, .1 off from being clinically diagnosed. the results for lupus and RA were negative. however, my body seems off. some of the symptoms that i...
  5. S

feeling hopeless

So I have a kidney transplant and about 40% efficient there and was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia last year. I have not been able to hold permanent full time employment due to chronic fatigue, muscle weakness, and pain/neuropathy. My last two employers said they would work with me on the...
  6. A

pre-arthritic at 26

Hey everyone, I am new here but definitely not new to the chronic pain of fibromyalgia. I was diagnosed when I was 18 but had been experiencing symptoms since the age of 12. Lately my joints have been hurting more and are weaker, I especially am noticing this in my knees and have started...
  7. A

Diagnosed Today

Hi everyone! My name is Amanda and I am 28 years old. I was just diagnosed with fibro by my rheumatologist today. All of the symptoms and diagnostic criteria fit what I've been dealing with over the last year and now everything makes total sense. I had a hip arthroscopy to fix a labral tear and...
  8. S

Looking for help and advice for my Fibro

Hi Everyone. My name is Sam, I’m almost 31 years old, I have 2 small children, and I have recently been diagnosed with Fibromyalgia. It has completely stolen my life away from me and left me in debilitating chronic pain, not to mention has completely messed my brain up with the memory loss and...
  9. T

Hey y’all! I’m new to the forum. I have been dealing with various chronic pains for a few years, and in March was diagnosed with fibromyalgia. So now I am just trying to learn as much as I can about this infliction, and how to manage the pain while maintaining a relatively active life.
  10. F

Strange stuff

After my initial newby thread I was diagnosed in November which seemed too easy after all the things I had read. I ended up getting a second opinion from rhumy. I filled out the standard fibro pain form, however he doesn't like the term Fibromyalgia because it was a trash can term by so many...
Back