doctors

1. N

who is the best doctor in Dallas about Fibromyalgia

I have three doctors recommendation Dr. Scott Zashin Dr. Zoran Kurepa Dr. Iftikhar Chowdhry Several good reviews about Dr. Scott Zashin but he do not accept insurance Please, my pain and disorder sleep is increase Thank you
  2. A

Fibro-diagnosed

Fibromyalgia-diagnosed Hello everyone, My name is Athina and i am from Greece. I am 28 years old and recently before a month and a half i was diagnosed with fibromyalgia,afer 5 years of endless running to the doctors for pain in the hands, in my back, in my legs and making all kind of exams...
  3. L

Diagnosed Today!!!

hi everyone, Just got diagnosed today. Honestly always thought this was just a diagnoses doctors give when they dont know whats wrong! I have been a full time waitress for 38 years and just thought the pain was due to that. However the pain is so constant and fierce that I finally had to go...
  4. A

Types of Fibro + Some Progress

I've seen so many doctors and had so many different diagnoses that the story would be too long for this post. I'll just say my fibromyalgia is very "muscular" and accompanied by extreme stiffness. No joint pain but major pain in legs + general discomfort all the time + brain fog. I've made...
  5. W

New Here - Symptoms but No Diagnosis

I've been in a lot of pain for...forever, it seems. None of my doctors have treated it like it was significant - told me to take Tylenol or Advil and it should improve. It doesn't. I have osteoarthritis and spinal issues, but this pain is not in my joints. I have several spots that are...
  6. A

Recent diagnosis....sigh.

Hi everyone, I'm glad to be here not because I'm glad about Fibro but because I'm glad I'm glad to have found a community. I'm 26 years old and have been struggling with pain issues and strange sensations for the last 6 years or so. I had c.difficile in 2012 which seems to have triggered these...
  7. A

New to thread: Skin burning symptoms

Hello, I’m new to this forum & would first of all like to say hi. My mother was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia about 10 years ago & in the past 3 years she has experienced a severe burning sensation on her body but mainly in her feet & legs, which stops her from sleeping as it’s so intense. She...
  8. M

After 30 years of Fibro, I am finally feeling Human again.

This is my first post. I just have to tell someone how to get better. I was diagnosed back in 1991, when the term was relatively new. I managed to limp through work using FMLA until 2000 til I was almost ready to die.(2 of those years I was on leave for clinical depression) I did not start...
  9. W

Seeking advice on caring doctors in my area.

I am a 6'6" male and have weighed 350+ my whole life. My diagnosis has no specific date but I recall times as a child having troubles and wondering why I was different. But anyway.. being this large makes most doctors point out my weight and suggest losing weight would help and call me out on...
  10. F

I think I found the cause!

Hi, so I was convinced I had leaky gut syndrome for the past month or so, probably due to celiac disease. It doesn't look like I have celiac, so I thought next that this has to be leaky gut. Now I got a book from the library about fibromyalgia, and I am watching a YouTube video on it and OMG...
Back