exercises

1. D

Stretching

So i have been trying to do just a few stretching exercises. Please can any tell me if their bodies react like mine? So if i stretch my arms out in front of me and flex my hand upwards to stretch the whole area i have severe pain through my hand wrist forearm elbow up to my shoulders. If i...
  2. 1sweed

Fibromyalgia/Hypermobile knee pain relief

3. Tipnatee N

Exercise intolerance , how real is it?

After tried and tried times and times again with many kind of exercises , I’m now kinda in the jam with exercise intolerance. From Wikipedia, this is how they describing what causing it. With intolerance to exercise may be caused by unusual breathlessness (dyspnea), muscle pain (myalgia)...
  4. H

Intense exercise and strict diet seem to be key

Hello, Everyone! I don't want to make anyone feel bad if they can't do this. It just has helped me so much that I wanted to share my experience in case it might help someone else. I increased my exercise to try to suppress my disease with a high level of fitness and changed my diet, and it has...
  5. C

newbie just a bit bout me

hi i'm carol.i have been diagnosed with primary fibro'secondary sjorgens and ischail bursitis all within months of each other and I've had granuloma cellular {excuse spelling in all posts please}for years.i have been on a lot of forums as I have been tested for lots of autoimmune...
  6. P

Hi I am a new member and my story

Hi, new here, I also deal with some anger that our life is not the same. I am on disability as the stress of working was too painful ended up bringing me postraumatic stress, trauma that I would relive concerning sexual aggressions from others and from my own father. My father's betrayal is the...
  7. 1sweed

Video: Best Exercises For Fibromyalgia

8. jonchalk

Officially diagnosed with Fibromyalgia

Though I was just diagnosed in October 2016, I realized I actually had the symptoms for nearly 30+ years when I was at the Pain Clinic and speaking with the Rheumatologist. I have taken several programs and classes to deal with different aspects of my condition such as nutrition, Minding...
  9. S

Unique Issue with Speech?

Hello, first time posting here. Nice to meet you all. I was diagnosed with FM in 2013 but have had the symptoms since 2011. It's been a tough thing to come to terms with, but as the years have gone on I have become more and more accepting of it. Anyway, I'm not really here to share my story...
  10. K

Fibromyalgia without typical pain

I was sure the "do I have this?" questions would be numerous and look there's a whole section for it. My situation is complex and my brain is all foggy and tired but I'm trying to leave the blackout curtain open long enough to cool the room so I will try to get started and probably ramble on...
Back