family member

1. R

Wondering about symptoms

Hi folks - brand new here. I used to think fibro was just all severe pain all the time, but recently saw something about the other symptoms and how the level and type of pain varies per person, and it made me want to research some more. For the past couple of years (ever since a seriously...
  2. VanGogh

Odd update

I have a difficult time writing short notes. Obviously not a great TWEETER LOL So my doctor ordered a full spine MRI done in 3 parts. The MRI is the newest, latest greatest. The tech was compassionate and said that she would do her best to get the whole thing done in 2 hours or there-a-bouts. "...
  3. G

Best way to deal with a well meaning person who causes alot of additional stress?

Hi! I'm new to this forum, and I have a question that I am hoping someone with experience in this can help me with! I have a family member who I love very much, but they are constantly convinced that if I would just do things "their" way, I will be magically cured of my fibromyalgia...
  4. Lana

Toxic people

There always seems to be one family member that doesn't really care because they either think your being a baby or just plain lazy, They don't care about bring drama and conflict your way. They tell you about how bad there job is and the people they work with, disregarding that you have fibro...
  5. M

Noise/ suggestions.?

My problem with noise is getting worse. I have had extra people here and TV crazy loud cause a family Member is deaf. I'm finding myself in bed exausted today, my brain has to recover. The good news is my company asked "that family member if he could find the mute button on the Controller, so I...
  6. D

Dementia or fibro fog?

My memory of things years ago is still sharp. Recent events, however, are muddled. For example, I made my bed yesterday and have no memory of doing so. A family member witnessed me making the bed. I was abused as a child and later I was abused in my marriage. I was diagnosed with fibro a year...
  7. D

Facebook google +

Hi David,, I see the new signs for sharing threads on facebook etc. Does this mean anything we post can be shared with anyone or in a public place on these social networking sites. I have to say from a purely personal perspective this fills me with great concern as when i joined i thought...
  8. E

Ionic foot detox...yes 4 me

So I've been meaning to post about ionic foot detox baths. I started on these at my chiropractors 10 years ago. My first time I was skeptical but I did feel ALOT better and according to the chart the number one thing that was in my water was yeast which is/has always been a problem 4 me. My...
  9. P

Do you think I should see a doctor about symptoms?

Hello, I'm posting here because I would like to get thoughts as to whether or not I should get some of the symptoms I have checked out. I'd never heard of fibromyalgia before I started googling random pain. Thing is, I am a pretty anxious person and wonder if a lot of the symptoms I have...
  10. J

Might lose my job because of FMS

Hi everybody, It's been a while since I posted here. I think I was trying to live as normally as possible knowing that I had Fibro. I was diagnosed in October 2014 and gave my diagnosis letter to my boss who was fully understanding as she had a family member with fibro but her case was worse...
Back