physical therapy

1. S

greetings from MI by the lake

I have been diagnosed with CFS butI think my symptoms corrolate more with fibro myself. I have also been diagnosed with central pain syndrome and diabetic neuropathy. I have been suffering in pain since my thirties, and I am fifty four now. I had spinal stenosis diagnosed about eight years ago...
  2. vickythecat

How old are you, how long have you been a fibro warrior?

Hi, I know age is nothing but a number in most cases. I am turning 40 in a month, and I still feel like I am 28 most of the time (not physically, but mentally). But I was wondering how old we are on this forum and how long we have been battling with fibro. Thanks! Here are my statistics :)...
  3. R

Could I Have Fibro?/First Rheumatologist Appointment

Good Day All, I have been considering the poitential I have Fibro for a while and would love to speak with some experienced veterans or even just knowledgeable members about it. Quick medical history, I was in 7 car accidents with in 5 years, I've been treated with physical therapy, massage...
  4. C

Saw 2nd Rheumatologist...and even more confused & frustrated

BLARG! Now that I got that out of my system, I want to first thank you guys for helping me prep for my new rheumatologist. I made notes and she took the time to really talk to me. Well, as well as a doctor can talk to their patients, I guess. Anywho, I guess my real question is about...
  5. C

Do you think I might have Fibro?

Hi – new to forum. Wondering if anyone thinks this sounds like Fibro. It has been suggested by a doctor in the past but no one has ever addressed it further. I am 51, female, and in generally good health. I do have irritable bowel syndrome - have had it for 30 years. It presents with bad...
  6. S

Diagnosed Today (this is long - sorry)

This turned out a lot longer than I intended. TLDR: After many years of chronic pain I'm adding Fibro to my growing list of medical problems. Went to see my Rheum today for my three-month checkup, she said my most recent pain is a Fibromyalgia flare-up and that we will treat me going forward...
  7. M

What are your strategies?

Hi everyone, I am new here. I have not been officially diagnosed with fibromyalgia, but my mother has. I have most of the same symptoms as she does and like it did for her, I think it will take a long time for me to figure out why I feel so terrible all the time. I think it is likely that I...
  8. bluelapis12

New here, not new to fibro

Hello, I am struggling with fibromyalgia, major depressive disorder, anxiety, PTSD, arthritis and other issues. Yesterday visited the Dr. with symptoms of sciatic pain limiting mobility for past two weeks, also, weakness and soreness in right arm. After two weeks of struggling with these...
  9. M

Plexus products with fibromyalgia and chronic pain

I have seen lots of closed threads discussing Plexus products with fibromyalgia, so I figured I'd start an open one and share my story. I have dealt with chronic pain for over 10 years, and quickly reached the point where an sort of "pain killer" truly did nothing. As a single mum and teacher...
  10. T

Sick of the pain

Hi all, I have been upset from the forum for awhile but managed to peek in every now and then. I have been having the worst pain in my butt cheeks and down my legs. The right is worse than the left. I went to my PCP and he recommended an MRI which my insurance company would not pay for unless...
Back