exercise

1. R

How I Manage the Fog and Stay Motivated

Brain fog. Memory problems. Fatigue. Motivation. Real fear of pain and screwing up--forgetting the school conference, missing an appointment, doing too much or not enough and paying the price. We all know what it's like. Most of us haven't ever learned to embrace pride and celebrate our...
  2. fibr o_o head

Rowing and rowing machines

Hi all! Hoping this message finds you well as can be expected! Wishing you the best in your struggles whatever they are. I am 27 years old and was diagnosed with fibromyalgia this year (April) but I’ve had symptoms since around 2016. I experience a lot of pain and discomfort, and have...
  3. A

Fibro-diagnosed

Fibromyalgia-diagnosed Hello everyone, My name is Athina and i am from Greece. I am 28 years old and recently before a month and a half i was diagnosed with fibromyalgia,afer 5 years of endless running to the doctors for pain in the hands, in my back, in my legs and making all kind of exams...
  4. MorgueKitty

Hello

Good day or evening, My name is Morgan (or Morg for short), and I am new to the site. I have been living with fibro symptoms for the last 15 years or so. I started noticing the symptoms when I was about 16. It started with random muscle and joint pain, and then went on to include migraines...
  5. S

Early signs?

hello everyone! i have been tested for lupus twice now, the second time i was also tested for RA. i was also tested for celiac disease, which was high, .1 off from being clinically diagnosed. the results for lupus and RA were negative. however, my body seems off. some of the symptoms that i...
  6. S

early onset symptoms?

hello everyone! i have been tested for lupus twice now, the second time i was also tested for RA. i was also tested for celiac disease, which was high, .1 off from being clinically diagnosed. the results for lupus and RA were negative. however, my body seems off. some of the symptoms that i...
  7. R

Wondering about symptoms

Hi folks - brand new here. I used to think fibro was just all severe pain all the time, but recently saw something about the other symptoms and how the level and type of pain varies per person, and it made me want to research some more. For the past couple of years (ever since a seriously...
  8. A

Diagnosed Today

Hi everyone! My name is Amanda and I am 28 years old. I was just diagnosed with fibro by my rheumatologist today. All of the symptoms and diagnostic criteria fit what I've been dealing with over the last year and now everything makes total sense. I had a hip arthroscopy to fix a labral tear and...
  9. T

24 y/o male with fibromyalgia-related symptoms.

I am a 24 year old male from the United States and I am in the process of being diagnosed/treated for something that has been described to me (by doctors) as fibromyalgia related. For most of my life, I have had mild anxiety and depression and was most recently diagnosed with GAD. When I was...
  10. M

at wits end knowing what the hell is wrong with me. thx

Hi everyone, I have been having issues for a while, over 2 years. Not knowing what was wrong, (having crazy hip pain) I went to a chiro last april 2017, he took an xray said My entire pelvic region was inflamed. My bones were fine. So he had me come 3 times a week, for back adjustment, laser...
Back