healing

1. M

After 30 years of Fibro, I am finally feeling Human again.

This is my first post. I just have to tell someone how to get better. I was diagnosed back in 1991, when the term was relatively new. I managed to limp through work using FMLA until 2000 til I was almost ready to die.(2 of those years I was on leave for clinical depression) I did not start...
  2. Sagey

Found a list of Best Fibromyalgia books that u might want to read

Best Books On Fibromyalgia "Molecules Of Emotion"; Candace Pert, PhD Adrenaline Dominance: A Revolutionary Approach to Wellness by Michael E. Platt "Quantum Healing: Exploring The Frontiers Of Mind/Body Medicine"; Deepak Chopra, MD "Boundless Energy"; Deepak Chopra, M.D. "Superbrain...
  3. C

Fibro test, tightness in your chest, Cymbalta

Hi - I am still trying to determine if I have Fibro or not (see my post in do I have fibro) folder. I DO know I don't have Lupus or Rheumatoid arthritis or Lymes, Epstein Barr, Parvo, Hepatitis C and some other things my doc ran tests for. My symptoms began in my hands (which continue to...
  4. C

I can't seem to do anything. I have no support.

So where to begin? I've kind of been stuck in place for a while. Try as I might, I can't seem to get the ball rolling on anything. I don't seem to have anything more than the bare minimum of support of anyone I know, be it family or the few friends I have remaining. The few friends I still have...
  5. S

Help for Fybromyalgia Flare Ups

Hi, I'm Sonique50 and I Have Fybromyalgia. Is There Anything Anyone in the Forum Can Suggest to Do if You've Used Epsom Salts, the So Called Miracle Cure All, And Have Found That Though it Claims to Help Fybromyalgia it Actually Made Mine So Much Worse? And Has Anyone had a Similar Experience &...
  6. W

Anyone else have this type of leg pain?

I have been diagnosed with fibromyalgia but don't how to separate out symptoms. Below is a problem I am having am I am trying to see if anyone else has had this as a fibromyalgia symptom. This pain starts from the middle of the back of my butt on both sides and goes down both sides to a little...
  7. S

Practitioner in Nassau County Long Island?

Thank you so much, volunteers and community, for the mutual support and sharing resources here. I am looking for a practitioner who can treat fibromyalgia in Nassau County, Long Island, New York. (Towns might include Great Neck, Manhasset, Roslyn, Port Washington, Glen Cove, Garden City, Lake...
  8. I

So incredibly wiped...

Our daughter has attended the same child care facility since she was quite young. We were very fortunate, as it was local to the area that we lived, worked and played. The staff were always really great, much like a tight-knit family. We loved how progressive, nurturing and supportive they were...
  9. M

Marcus says Hello

Hello all ! :razz: Here is my introduction... I was first diagnosed in 1999 by a rheumatologist. Then it went away, and my PCP at that time said if it went away it's not FM Then around +2007 a much worse pain and fatigue would come in cycles or waves. Then by 2010 I had huge pain like I...
  10. O

Who to believe?

I was seen at one of the top hospitals in the US for my symptoms. I saw a rheumatologist, neurologist, infectious disease doctor, allergist, GI, and the pain clinic. I got what I like to call a 'non-diagnosis' of fibromyalgia. I tried a few medications that did more harm then good...
Back