mad

1. F

My Story

I am a senior in college and over the past few years I’ve been discovering answers to some medical issues I was having making school and work more challenging and sometimes what I felt was impossible. First off I get migraines, some put me in the emergency room all day others kept me home from...
  2. U

Supposedly Fibro, but perplexed about one thing...

So after hurting and aching and moping around for years, my rheumatologist thinks I may have fibromyalgia. And it makes a certain amount of sense -- in my mid 30s I really shouldn't ache all over this much, a poke to basically every trigger point makes me jump out of my skin, and the list of...
  3. D

No sleep

SO it's nearly 6am UK time and I haven't closed by eyes all night and the pain and fidgets are driving me mad. I'm sooo tired but my brain wont slow down to let me sleep...just taken extra sleeping meds and a dose of pain medication too hoping it will do something. No idea why im writing...
  4. Tipnatee N

Bad vivid imaginations = bad anxiety = more pain = more insanity

Have anyone ever accidentally imagining them self in to the bad situation that's not yet happening or ever going to happen enough to cause you to panic or anxiety attack then it hurts all over? :???: How often does that happen to you? Sometime I'm watching some TV show or listening to some...
  5. Tipnatee N

OMG! My eyes! My right eye kept crossing over the middle while my left stay still!

For 4 days now my eyes have been playing tricks on me. Every time I look at my ipad reading this site post , once a while all the words on the page are literally jumping right at me with some mild eyes pain , then it will go away after i look away for a bit. I didn't understand why so I thought...
  6. Tipnatee N

Dear fibromyalgia , I'M A SORE LOSER!!!

Dear fibromyalgia , I won't take anymore of your winning cause I'm a sore loser !!!! I will stop feeding you anymore of my food that will only making you happier! I will stop being scare of you no matter how frightfully terrifying evil you are! I will find the way to stop you from hurting me...
  7. VanGogh

Venting...

Hmm, we can't reach this page. Try this Make sure you’ve got the right web address: Help with Fibromyalgia | Forum and Support Group Refresh the page Search for what you want This is not exactly what I was seeing but what I was seeing and copied is not what is here now. In other words I've been...
  8. Q

anger

do you ever feel anger towards your body. because im pissed. im mad im so tired and im mad that im not fun and i can't work or have sex more or eat what i want or get stupid drunk or climb mountains or try acid or get a whole tattoo sleeve or do everything ive wanted to do. i crave adventure and...
  9. D

Tinnitus

Anyone else on here have loud tinnitus..mine is so loud on top of fibro this screaming noise in my head drives me crazy. Ive had it for years at first i thought i would go mad as its not your regular buzzing i think most people imagine tinnitus to be. most of the time its like having my head...
  10. Tipnatee N

Hello, I'm new here too , living drug free with FM nice to meet you all!

Of course it's not that I want to live drug free with fibromyalgia, but I'm broke and now homeless too lol what can I say , gotta stay optimistic somehow right? :wink: I did most research on supplements, food, and lifestyle. Sometime I gets good days sometimes I don't ( some are pretty bad) ...
Back