abdomen

1. R

Wondering about symptoms

Hi folks - brand new here. I used to think fibro was just all severe pain all the time, but recently saw something about the other symptoms and how the level and type of pain varies per person, and it made me want to research some more. For the past couple of years (ever since a seriously...
  2. B

Undiagnosed with Variety of Symptoms

Hi everyone, I’m a 32 year old male and have been dealing with various symptoms since September 2017 that I can’t seem to get a firm answer. I first started having an aching pain in my left chest in September 2017. I went to the ER and had bloodwork run, an EKG, and chest x-ray that all came...
  3. brsoucy

Keep a positive on on the end result

This past weekend, it suddenly hit me. Intense/severe constant pain in my upper right abdomen. Since I am 22 weeks pregnant, I freak out not knowing if something is happening to baby. I go to the doctors on Friday and find it is just round ligament pain (Ligament - kind of like a rubber band...
  4. P

My Physical Symptoms

Hi Everyone, I'm a newbie here and I would like to ask everyone if all the physical symptoms I have are common with Fibromyalgia: Feel tired all the time Shortness of breath Leg cramping Left side of face feel thick or a bit numb Left neck feels really tight like almost cramping left abdomen...
  5. Aurelia

I Am In A Lot Of Pain And Need Help

Hi everyone, I'm new and from Australia. I am so glad that I just found this forum. :) A friend recommended looking up Fibromyalgia when I was discussing the symptoms of my ongoing illness and pain on my Facebook. I post there to try and cope with what I'm going through and my online friends...
  6. K

Fibromyalgia without typical pain

I was sure the "do I have this?" questions would be numerous and look there's a whole section for it. My situation is complex and my brain is all foggy and tired but I'm trying to leave the blackout curtain open long enough to cool the room so I will try to get started and probably ramble on...
  7. A

Fibromyalgia and Diet

I have been suffering with an intense pain in my upper right abdomen while also having gastritis for the past 3 years. I had been in and out of the hospital or medical clinics yet there is no apparent result from test that I had undergone with. My physician concluded that I might be suffering...
  8. S

Hi, I'm new to this forum, but not really new to fibromyalgia. I am having some problems at the dentist lately that I was wondering if anyone else was experiencing. When I lay back for the cleaning I am okay for about 15 minutes, then I start to get short of breath and have pain in my abdomen...
  9. D

how do I know I have fibromyalgia or chronic pain

Hi pleased to find this forum I'm Kent England Iv been in constant pain for over 2years I've had Mir scans orthopedic said nothing wrong with my spine just some arthritis but I'm a very pain tolerate person it takes a lot for me to go to a doctor since Christmas this year it we only just...
  10. D

Recently Diagnosed - Fibromyalgia And Moderate Pancreatitis

I'm waiting for biopsy on my my pancreas esophagus an abdomen as they are all in inflamed Iv been told tonight when I went to the doctors and that I had fibromyalgia as I explained how Iv been in pain for last two years Iv been under the hospital for 3years with Parkinson and this pain...
Back