bipolar

1. B

Confused and blindsided husband

I have posted before and would like to see what advise you would provide me. I have a full time job and we have been married for 36 years. I have been her care giver and happy to do so for the last 5 years. She is on many meds for Fibro pain and bipolar. Recently, she and I discussed our future...
  2. B

Husband Day to Day

New to the forum and wanted to reach out to those of you that could offer some guidance on care giving role I play. My wife of 35 years has battled Fibro for 7 years now. Background: I still work full time and have to travel out of town occasionally. She manages pain with Butrans patch and...
  3. T

New here and sad...

Hi all, sorry to join up and then immediately post a negative, but I've been reading threads and the understanding and support you all give is amazing! Since my diagnosis, I have been coping ok, painkillers don't help me at all, so I have to just deal with my pain and other symptoms. Lately...
  4. V

I was told I have fibro, but what's happening now has me at a loss

Hello, all. First and foremost, I would like to say I am struggling to type this due to the amount of pain I am in at the moment. I guess I should start at the beginning. I am a 22 year old female and I was diagnosed when I was 19. However, I had symptoms a couple years prior to that. I had...
  5. L

Happy thread!

I know just about everyone here has at some point probably had issues with a doctor so this should be kind of relateable and amusing at the same time. So back in the day I ended up becoming unable to deal with my bipolar and tried to off myself. Again. So I ended up at this place that I was...
  6. S

Diagnosed Today (this is long - sorry)

This turned out a lot longer than I intended. TLDR: After many years of chronic pain I'm adding Fibro to my growing list of medical problems. Went to see my Rheum today for my three-month checkup, she said my most recent pain is a Fibromyalgia flare-up and that we will treat me going forward...
  7. U

Finally Diagnosed

im 50 yo male. contracted lyme in 1999 have had issues ever since on and off. I am also bipolar and thats now being treated. have aways had all the physical issues from these and fiber for years. all tests find nothing wrong. so they are now saying i have FM. and i have all the symptoms also...
  8. B

Hi, New Member Here

Hi, this is my first time here. I was diagnosed with fibromyalgia my junior year in college right before I turned 20 I think. I'd been experiencing pain since high school but since I was always a dancer I always attributed it to pushing too hard in dance or being sore from practice. It wasn't...
  9. L

Newbie to FM Forums

Hello!! I was diagnosed with Fibro, CFS and CPS as well as carpal tunnel syndrome. I'm new and have so many questions and ideas... And well it's just good to vent when no one understands. On top of my physical illnesses, I'm also diagnosed as bipolar, anxiety disorder, SAD, panic attacks and...
  10. W

Soft Tissue Rheumatism

Hello everyone, This is my first post on here! I've been struggling with psoriatic arthritis (autoimmune) for coming one ten years now, but I've only been diagnosed with fibromyalgia since last year. I had been struggling with pain much worse than my PsA should have caused, and I finally found...
Back