medical marijuana

1. C

Having a flare & can’t think straight

I’m having a flare in my left side upper back/neck. It’s like a burning pain and I can’t get comfortable. I didn’t sleep at all last night. I feel panicky and hopeless and i don’t know how to resolve it. I’ve used dry heat and moist heat. I’ve taken Valium and tramadol (not at the same time)...
  2. R

Fibro newbie

Hi all, apologies for what may be some dumb questions, but i have only recently been diagnosed with FM and i seem to have more questions than answers at the moment! Q1. I seem to tick many of the 'ailments' boxes, but not all, especially when i read about the amount of pain that many of you...
  3. R

Fibro newbie

Hi all, apologies for what may be some dumb questions, but i have only recently been diagnosed with FM and i seem to have more questions than answers at the moment! Q1. I seem to tick many of the 'ailments' boxes, but not all, especially when i read about the amount of pain that many of you...
  4. AbbyRose

It all makes sense now

Hi everyone. I'm Abby. I was officially diagnosed in February of this year by a rheumatologist, but my family doctor put me on Lyrica before Christmas. I've been in pain for years, but blamed myself for it. I was (and am) overweight, and that's society's first answer to any fat person's health...
  5. M

Medical Marijuana Exchange

Medical Marijuana Exchange is the only medical community to support and promote the medical benefits of merijuana and cannabis against diseases such as ADD and ADHD, Fibromyalgia, Endocrine Disorders, etc.
  6. C

medical marijuana

I've been suffering from a back injury for months now, and been dosing my self with a lot of pain relievers. I'm starting to think that I might take away the pain of my back with the meds i'm but at the same time punishing my liver slowly. So I started reading articles about marijuana and it's...
  7. S

What alternative treatments have you tried?

...........and what worked for you, and what did not? I am not a big fan of the AMA and their approach to things, although I do take tramadol every day and would not be able to function, I think, without it. The doctor I see at a pain clinic wants me to take something else, but everything tried...
  8. B

Medical Marijuana

Hi, I'm am new to this forum but not to Fibro. I also have Lupus and ITP. I am so sick and tired of being sick and tired. I've been researching medical marijuana and it looks like people are having good results. I'm from NY. Is anyone here from the NY area trying it for pain and fatigue ? TIA...
  9. T

Newly diagnosed and very confused

I can't believe everything I am feeling is fibromylagia. 4 years ago I started having sciatica. It would come and go and I worked through it. Did Zumba, walked 2 miles several times a week. But the pain got worse then just didn't go away. Sent to physiatrist who said it was sciatica and...
  10. C

Fibromyalgia for 26 years?

Hi all, I'm new to the group and wanted to introduce myself. I have such a long history I don't even know where to start, but I'll try to be brief and not ramble too much. I was finally officially diagnosed with fibromyalgia this year, but I have been enduring the symptoms since I was 17 and it...
Back