timeline

1. M

Hand pain in both hands for 2 years-Fibro?

Male, early 30s, dealing with bilateral hand pain for 2 years. Office desk job. No other illnesses. I'm having a hard time finding a doctor who knows what's going on and WHICH kind of doctor is the right doc for my situation. Two years ago I began experiencing pain in my wrists/thumb/palm/back...
  2. T

More disappointing news

So I had my hearing on November 10th before the judge. My attorney said it would take about a month to get an answer, two, if the court wanted me to see another psychologist which they did so I was hoping I would have an answer any day now so I called Social Security and the woman on the phone...
  3. EllaForgotten

My personal Topamax story & pain.

So, I was looking around the web for options to talk to my doctor(s) about with regards to fibromyalgia and ran across a link for Topamax. I was on Topamax over a year ago for neuropathy, and... it has just occurred to me that the pain began to get worse and worse AFTER I stopped taking it...
  4. C

Newly diagnosed with fibro -- Agoraphobic with PTSD

The title seems a little silly but I didn't know what to write... haha Hi! I'm 28 years old and was just diagnosed with fibro by my rheumatologist on Monday. The pain has been around for a long time but recently got much more noticeable a few months ago. (As a possible point of reference as...
  5. O

Fibro, Gitelmans, IBS, oh my!

For my 21st birthday I didn't drink. I didn't go out. I sat on my couch the entire day because I was in so much pain. And I was diagnosed with fibromyalgia. On top of fibro, I have asthma, IBS, GERD, urticaria, and chronic migraines. After the fibro diagnosis I was diagnosed with a TMJ...
  6. M

I am going to share the names of some very good supplements that really work.

Hello everybody my name is Michael I am a caregiver and a licensed CNA I look after my grandmother who has had Fibromyalgia since 2001 and I just wanted to share the names of some supplements that I have researched and recommended to her because I am always on Facebook and I knew some people who...
  7. C

MS or fibro?

Hi everyone, I have been diagnosed with Fibro about a year ago and have a history of anxiety, and depression. I have had weird symptoms my whole life and now I feel debilitated. I used to be a weight lifter/fitness enthusiast who always worked out. Now I can hardly get to the store. I am...
  8. P

Does any of this sound familiar?

Hi there - I'm new and am really glad that y'all are out there to be helpful and supportive to those of us who are figuring stuff like this out. I have never been diagnosed with Fibro, but some people have mentioned it to me lately, and a few things have really started to sound familiar, so I...
  9. P

What does your symptom timeline look like?

Hi everyone, I am new to this website. I was recently diagnosed with FM and Im hoping to get to know some of you on here as I think a support group is very important to have. In my case, I've had a very difficult time these last three years with all my seemingly random symptoms and problems. I...
Back