insurance

1. L

Do I have fibromyalgia??

Hi everyone. I know y'all probably get this question 10000 times, but I have to ask, as my quality of life is so so bad and I don't have insurance, so getting all the tests I need is not an option at the moment.. I've been experiencing these symptoms for about the past year, but especially these...
  2. D

Newbie to forum but not Fibro

I am Mom to 6 children age range 13-33. two boys four girls. 3 Grand children 2 boys 1 girl, a new one just this Valentine's day. I was diagnosed with fibromyalgia in 2005 but had symptoms years before diagnosed. Still struggling with finding right meds and dealing with insurance. I look forward...
  3. S

I'm New ... and in pain

Hi. I'm new here and have never done a forum of any kind before, so forgive any ignorance in how this works. I think I may have had on and off fibro symptoms for possibly the last 10-ish years, but it went unrecognized until last October. I was in my Senior year of college and feeling so out...
  4. M

at wits end knowing what the hell is wrong with me. thx

Hi everyone, I have been having issues for a while, over 2 years. Not knowing what was wrong, (having crazy hip pain) I went to a chiro last april 2017, he took an xray said My entire pelvic region was inflamed. My bones were fine. So he had me come 3 times a week, for back adjustment, laser...
  5. A

My Spouse, her job, and Fibro

Hello everyone! My wife was recently diagnosed with fibromyalgia. For a little background, she is a chemist for a petroleum testing company in Southeast Louisiana. Her job is highly demanding both physically and mentally. If anything, her employer has exacerbated her symptoms. She has been...
  6. C

What Tools are in your toolbox??

I'm having a flare. I don't think I need to describe how I feel - you've all been there. I got up this morning, per usual, and did my morning Range of Motion Yoga (that I made up for myself). I put on a Tiger Balm patch (which doesn't help, but hey, I'll try anything) I took 2 tramadols I...
  7. S

trigger points

i meet all the requirments but the tender points. The dr has on my report chronic fatigue but I just took the test on here and scored low on that and high on fibro. I had a medtsop dr say I have fibro and Ive said I had fibro for years. Ive also been diagnosed with central pain syndrome, but...
  8. K

New..and waiting on diagnosis

I’m what I consider still young at 34... so when I began experiencing awful pain I knew something wasn’t right. What finally led me to see my doctor and bring up my pain (which at the time was in my outer hips and thighs), was about a year ago, I couldn’t sit comfortably, stand comfortably or...
  9. B

Tired of my wife being treated like a criminal

So today on Sunday we got treated to the fun exercise of trying to get my wifes Hydrocodone script filled that helps with the break-through pain from her Fibro. She has been going down on her does and is on 3 1/2 10Mg Hydrocodone pills a day. She used to be on much higher doses of pain...
  10. R

Could I Have Fibro?/First Rheumatologist Appointment

Good Day All, I have been considering the poitential I have Fibro for a while and would love to speak with some experienced veterans or even just knowledgeable members about it. Quick medical history, I was in 7 car accidents with in 5 years, I've been treated with physical therapy, massage...
Back