pressure

1. L

Do I have fibromyalgia??

Hi everyone. I know y'all probably get this question 10000 times, but I have to ask, as my quality of life is so so bad and I don't have insurance, so getting all the tests I need is not an option at the moment.. I've been experiencing these symptoms for about the past year, but especially these...
  2. H

In a Long distance relationship with a Fibromyalgia sufferer

I have been in a relationship with a girl with fibromyalgia for about 6 months now and our first flair together started about 6 weeks ago. We used to talk all day everyday between texting, phone calls, and playing video games together and fell for each other fast and hard, and about a week or so...
  3. P

Gabapentin - insanely awake.

TLDR; I've gone from sleeping 16-22 hours per day to sleeping only 3 hours and feeling super wide awake and active since taking Gabapentin. Anyone else experience this side effect? So I've been on Gabapentin 300mg 4x daily (1@breakfast, 1@lunch, 2@bedtime) to treat fibromyalgia for almost a...
  4. K

New to forum and saying Hello

Hello all, I have fibromyalgia and all the other wonderful gifts (lol) that come with it - anxiety, depression, insomnia, lack of focus, loss of cognitive function, can’t handle any sort of stress or pressure. It’s really putting a strain on my marriage and affecting my 7 year old daughter...
  5. B

Undiagnosed with Variety of Symptoms

Hi everyone, I’m a 32 year old male and have been dealing with various symptoms since September 2017 that I can’t seem to get a firm answer. I first started having an aching pain in my left chest in September 2017. I went to the ER and had bloodwork run, an EKG, and chest x-ray that all came...
  6. T

24 y/o male with fibromyalgia-related symptoms.

I am a 24 year old male from the United States and I am in the process of being diagnosed/treated for something that has been described to me (by doctors) as fibromyalgia related. For most of my life, I have had mild anxiety and depression and was most recently diagnosed with GAD. When I was...
  7. D

Stress intolerance

Anyone else have complete intolerance to stress and anxiety. Since i got fibro i go down with a bang as soon as i get overloaded with pressure or stress....and i used to be a person who coped well with high pressure. Now i do everything to avoid anything outside a simple unpressured life. Of...
  8. D

Stretching

So i have been trying to do just a few stretching exercises. Please can any tell me if their bodies react like mine? So if i stretch my arms out in front of me and flex my hand upwards to stretch the whole area i have severe pain through my hand wrist forearm elbow up to my shoulders. If i...
  9. medicmurphy

Been A While

Greetings to all of you, It's been a few months since I've checked in to the forum. I've been browsing and can see some of you are still actively battling this nasty syndrome. I also see that there are a few more members. The last I posted was about attempting to increase some exercise in an...
  10. Tipnatee N

Experiencing Kratom for the first time.

Thanks to those New York hipsters , kratom is now legally selling around New York city and can be easily purchase anywhere ( mainly smoke shop) . So after receiving kratom in the powder in 3oz package labeling MAENG DA today which is suppose to be the most potent for pain killing among all...
Back