veterans

1. Hebee

Should I be tested?

I am a 36 year old male and I served two combat tours in Iraq back in 2003 and 2004. For the past 10 years, I have been dealing with widespread pain primarily in my knees, shins, shoulders, back, neck, and hips. I've also been dealing with numbness in my hands and occasionally my feet (this lead...
  2. R

Could I Have Fibro?/First Rheumatologist Appointment

Good Day All, I have been considering the poitential I have Fibro for a while and would love to speak with some experienced veterans or even just knowledgeable members about it. Quick medical history, I was in 7 car accidents with in 5 years, I've been treated with physical therapy, massage...
  3. M

Hiya!

Hi there! My name is Aimee, I'm 32, and I live in Bothell, WA, about a half hour north of Seattle. I'm originally from the north east (NYC metro area), and I moved here a little over 7 years ago. I live with my ex, we had an amicable break up, and with my 2 cats, Calvin and Hobbes. I was...
  4. G

Gulf War Vets - Claims Deadline

This just crossed my path so I thought I'd pass this along: Gulf War Claims Deadline (Week of September 19, 2011) For Gulf War Veterans with certain ailments like: Chronic fatigue syndrome; Firbromyalgia; Functional gastrointestinal disorders; and other undiagnosed illnesses the current...
Back