back pain

1. Lollyoarnold

Muscle Twitching and More!

I have not been diagnosed with FM but I am thinking I have it. Everyone, including neurologist think it’s all anxiety. (Rolling eyes). Here are my stats: 38 year old female Nurse 2 children: 5 and 8 On Zoloft (2 years) because I am anxious Migraines since 18 years old but treat with over the...
  2. A

My Story! Please read and respond

Hello all! I've been reading some of your stories for a day or so and I figure I join up and share mine. However I don't know if what I have is fibro but I want to share what I been experiencing for quite a while. Back in 2016 I work up one morning with lower back pain, it wasn't extremely...
  3. D

Pregnant - C section or Vaginal?

Aloha all~ it's been so long! I've been away growing a little something =) I am 8 months pregnant! It was unplanned as I was afraid that fibro and back history would prevent me from being the mother I needed to be but the universe had other plans and gave me a magical gift that I couldn't deny...
  4. L

Every.Signle.Day

So yesterday it was ankle pain so bad it was hard to drive. Today I slept until 3pm and somehow feel like I injured the entire left side of my torsos. I woke up to back pain again despite the muscle relaxers. What will tomorrow be? It seems like a new issue every day. I can hardly keep up...
  5. K

Back Pain!

I need help guys! My upper and middle back have been hurting me so bad for the past 3 days I'm starting to go crazy. Usually I deal with some moderate back pain daily but it's been so severe for the past 3 days. I needed a friend to help me go grocery shopping. I vomited from the pain. It...
  6. I

Need some advice

I am a bit lost and feel totally lazy and guilty right now. I would like some advice if possible. I am a male in my mid 30s and i have been diagnosed with hypothyroidism about 9 years ago, and addison disease about 7 years ago. I did well for the first 3 years with addison. I was working full...
  7. H

A Physician Who Gets It.

I posted earlier a link to this article. I didn't realize that registration was needed to view the article. Here is the article. "Vancouver – “We have less power, pharmacologically, than we thought. The vast majority of people are getting adverse effects in return for nothing,” said Dr. Tom...
  8. H

Maybe in denial?

I am a 25 year old male, i started suffering with chronic chest pain (costochondritis) 4 years ago. I thought it was due to repetitive movements in working out but then 2 years ago i started having some joint pain in feet and tingling sensations throughout body. Blood tests were all negative...
  9. C

Partner Tentatively Diagnosed

I'm dealing with doctor frustration like never before!! I personally suffer with Interstitial Cystitis and I feel I'm pretty used to dealing with doctor silliness, but I don't understand this at all. About 6 months ago, in October 2016, my partner (19 y/o female) began experiencing abdominal...
  10. D

I was diagnosed with fibromylagia in 2005

Hi to all, I was diagnosed in 2005 with fibromylagia in 2005 i am at the moment having problems with fatigue back pain hip pain and the top of my shoulder is swollen i have been on loadz of meds including mophine. I also have an overactive bladder and use catheters i have to urinate evey half...
Back