cough

1. R

Random Paresthesia pain like Electric shock, burning sensation and Pins.

On 23rd June, I woke up with a pain in my right hand palm which felt different compared to all the pain I experienced before. It doesn't looked like some bone pain or pain after cramp. It felt like the pain was coming from inside the body and to be precise it felt like it was coming from Nerve...
  2. V

I was told I have fibro, but what's happening now has me at a loss

Hello, all. First and foremost, I would like to say I am struggling to type this due to the amount of pain I am in at the moment. I guess I should start at the beginning. I am a 22 year old female and I was diagnosed when I was 19. However, I had symptoms a couple years prior to that. I had...
  3. C

Newbie here - Pain for so long

After 20 years or so of pain in many parts of my body, I finally got diagnosed with Fibromyalgia. My rheumatologist has been very helpful. I have pain in all the tender points, but there's another area that bothers me. I also have pain on my mid Spine and ribs and the pain goes all the way to...
  4. M

Amnyriptolane

I ran out of my rx for Amnytriptlane, GOOD NEWS IS.........IM DONE! It was causing weight gain, I had terrible cravings for sweets. It also cause dry mouth and sticky flem. I have a cough right now, but Im sure its Natures way of getting the crap out of my system. Im so happy to have one less...
  5. brsoucy

Keep a positive on on the end result

This past weekend, it suddenly hit me. Intense/severe constant pain in my upper right abdomen. Since I am 22 weeks pregnant, I freak out not knowing if something is happening to baby. I go to the doctors on Friday and find it is just round ligament pain (Ligament - kind of like a rubber band...
  6. medicmurphy

FMS; Now CF too

So, went to my Dr appt today as my Fibro has exacerbated to ridiculous extremes. Also, I had developed a cough that has not resolved. Result of the appointment is this; I am inflamed from head to toe, including my lungs. I will be on inhalers with other meds to reduce the inflammation. I have...
  7. Forgetmenot

Yuck

Well I'm in a flare,I did my floors.on hands and knees.its the kind of flooring that have a grip.so dirt gets stuck in tiny grooves. And a mop just doesn't clean it.so once a month I do it . And that was it I felt like death after.theres no way on earth my mum and dad can do it. And there is no...
  8. M

nucular full body scan

Has anyone ever had a nucular bone scan? Heres what I have researched in the past about fibro, that any foriegn substance can be identifed as the "enemy" and raise your t cells to go on attack mode. So heres what happened, I had been dealing with "flem" sinus for over 8 months, I chalked it up...
  9. S

new treatment breakthroughs

I have been doing a lot of reading about new breakthroughs in fibro treatment. Some of them include using a medication that is for alcoholics and opiate users to help block the effects of the drug in their brain so they can stop using them. It's called LDN or naltrexone. People have had great...
  10. Forgetmenot

Guess what

I have another chest infection that four this year.thr dr has put me on 4 inhalers.one is 2000 my ten times a day!. He told me my lung are not normal.and that being a sufferer of hat fever has made it worse. So he put me on pills for that to. And a pill to stop me wearing at night. The only good...
Back