smile

1. A

Fibro-diagnosed

Fibromyalgia-diagnosed Hello everyone, My name is Athina and i am from Greece. I am 28 years old and recently before a month and a half i was diagnosed with fibromyalgia,afer 5 years of endless running to the doctors for pain in the hands, in my back, in my legs and making all kind of exams...
  2. A

Motivational tips to continue physiotherapy for fibromyalgia

Sup everyone. I'm personally not affected by fibromyalgia but my girlfriend is. She also suffers from occasional spondylitis. After consulting the doctor she's been advised to undergo physiotherapy. It started out well but her pain is so intolerable sometimes that she ends up weak and unable to...
  3. D

Hello - new to forum; not new to Fibro

My name is Dawn and I am 67 yo. I was diagnosed in my 40's. But I know I had it beginning in my 20's. Fibro is a major life disrupter. I pushed myself through my life - work, and all the other life activities. I had a break down in my early 50's and had to retire. I loved my job and I had...
  4. F

26 with fibro

Hi everyone :smile: I'm Tony, a 26 year old female. I'm not sure when my Fibromyalgia started but I was diagnosed by the start of 2017. I think it's been 8 years (I had wrist pain that spread to my shoulder and neck now all over my body). I'm angry about it one day, and a fighter in another...
  5. B

Hi from Texas

Hello to all. My name is Donna and I was diagnosed with FM about 3 years ago. What a trip it has been. I lost my mother last year and then went into a 5 month flare. I am experiencing some new symptoms lately and wondering if anyone else it too. 1. Stiffness in shoulders. 2. Crackling...
  6. 1sweed

Trying To Be Happy Today

I thought I would start a thread where we can all share one thing a day that made us happy and made us smile and had a kind word we wanted to share with other members. Often we rush through our days and never give a lingering thought about the few things that made us happy, made us smile, or...
  7. L

Happy thread!

I know just about everyone here has at some point probably had issues with a doctor so this should be kind of relateable and amusing at the same time. So back in the day I ended up becoming unable to deal with my bipolar and tried to off myself. Again. So I ended up at this place that I was...
  8. vickythecat

What is your own theory as to why/how you have fibro?

Hi, I completely respect the medical community - from the many hardworking, dedicated researchers, doctors, nurses, physical therapists, psychologists, counselors etc. I am also very sure that there are teams all around the world, people who are currently devoted to finding the cause and cure...
  9. M

just some quick thoughts from my daily journal

I try to write a positive quote everyday. When you are in physical pain try to think of the the simple things you are still able to achieve. try not to think in black and white you don't always have to be perfect you will gain confidence by loving and accepting yourself. Life is one big...
  10. D

My silly poem.

Since my fibro got worse my hot water bottles are my best friends They don’t give me any grief unlike most humans in my life. They are snuggly and warm, never pull away or make derogatory comments. They need very little to top up their loving giving nature, And demand very little back from...
Back