spasms

1. N

Has anyone had breast reduction/lift with Fibro?

Hi all, You don't know me. I'm new to the forum. I can't type very long on the computer because of my severe Fibro condition. So, I've mostly been just lurking around. But now I have a question... First, let me say that I have large (36D or DD) breasts and have not been able to wear a bra for...
  2. P

Gabapentin - insanely awake.

TLDR; I've gone from sleeping 16-22 hours per day to sleeping only 3 hours and feeling super wide awake and active since taking Gabapentin. Anyone else experience this side effect? So I've been on Gabapentin 300mg 4x daily (1@breakfast, 1@lunch, 2@bedtime) to treat fibromyalgia for almost a...
  3. B

Undiagnosed with Variety of Symptoms

Hi everyone, I’m a 32 year old male and have been dealing with various symptoms since September 2017 that I can’t seem to get a firm answer. I first started having an aching pain in my left chest in September 2017. I went to the ER and had bloodwork run, an EKG, and chest x-ray that all came...
  4. D

New here

I was diagnosed in 2006 and things have only gotten worse since diagnosed. Currently seeing a pain doctor who I feel is clueless about Fibromyalgia and wants to try the following treatments on me,some kind of shots in pain areas,which if I do that,then I'll be getting upwards to 12-15 shots...
  5. S

i'm so tired

this is my first post here, i was diagnosed in november of 2017. i dont even know what to do. i cant function without using cannabis concentrates to stop my muscle spasms and pain, i work long days that kill me and i hate complaining because i know everyone else is tired as well. i've been...
  6. K

Recently diagnosed with Fibromyalgia

Hello everyone! I am very glad to have found this forum because I know nothing about fibromyalgia and was diagnosed just yesterday. Long story short - I have been having chronic pain, tingling and blurred vision off-and-on for the past two years. I have had multiple blood panels done and the...
  7. A

My Story! Please read and respond

Hello all! I've been reading some of your stories for a day or so and I figure I join up and share mine. However I don't know if what I have is fibro but I want to share what I been experiencing for quite a while. Back in 2016 I work up one morning with lower back pain, it wasn't extremely...
  8. U

Supposedly Fibro, but perplexed about one thing...

So after hurting and aching and moping around for years, my rheumatologist thinks I may have fibromyalgia. And it makes a certain amount of sense -- in my mid 30s I really shouldn't ache all over this much, a poke to basically every trigger point makes me jump out of my skin, and the list of...
  9. J

My Story

Hi to all, looking for some feedback and any at all would be greatly appreciated. Am a 35 year old male, generally healthy and love sports. My problems generally began about 14 months ago with very painful back spasms. This was accompanied by muscle twitching all over the body, which would...
  10. P

Diagnosed after many years

I am so happy to discover a place to talk about this terrible malady with people who know how I feel. Thank you for accepting me. I have been seeing the same doctor, a general practitioner, since 2011. I have basically complained of the same symptoms all these years. After my quarterly visit...
Back