fun

1. UhOhNedio

Lower leg/Foot pain

Hey all, I have a question. Why are my feet hurting soooooo bad? Especially my heels. It feels like I've been standing or walking on concrete all day, and when I go to bed my lower legs and feet just ache. Backstory, (which I know is part of it but not all of it) all those sports and...
  2. UhOhNedio

Hallooooo everyone

HI. :) Just found this site and yeaaaa, because I am having a hard time adjusting to being on the other side of this. I was an LMT for almost 12 years and I had many clients with Fibro so I know a fair amount about it. I have another layer sympathy for all those clients now that I have it...
  3. A

pre-arthritic at 26

Hey everyone, I am new here but definitely not new to the chronic pain of fibromyalgia. I was diagnosed when I was 18 but had been experiencing symptoms since the age of 12. Lately my joints have been hurting more and are weaker, I especially am noticing this in my knees and have started...
  4. B

Tired of my wife being treated like a criminal

So today on Sunday we got treated to the fun exercise of trying to get my wifes Hydrocodone script filled that helps with the break-through pain from her Fibro. She has been going down on her does and is on 3 1/2 10Mg Hydrocodone pills a day. She used to be on much higher doses of pain...
  5. M

First time in forum vent

This is my first time posting in public about my fibromyalgia. I was a teenager in the 90's when diagnosed. The past few years have brought more pain, injury and devastating depression and suicidal thoughts that I ever imagined. I've tried patient rehab, support groups, friends, relatives...
  6. Tipnatee N

IBS and the problem with drinking plain water.

I have lots of problem drinking plain water for 7 years now. First it was the tap water , then the bottled water. It causing an instant stomach pains for me to no end. My stomach suddenly get so painfully bloated so tight I can't breath, I get extremely nauseous to the point of panic attack most...
  7. Tipnatee N

I can't believe many videos making fun of fibrosufferers are still online

I understand the freedom of speech but wow!! I hated it when I clicked it by accident and ended up with some thing that literally left me specchless. :-x At lease for for a few hours. :sad: which is one of the reason why I've never personally post any video on YouTube ever. Don't get me wrong...
  8. L

No fun no pain!

Aarrgh! Yet another flare. It started after stress at work. My boss made me interview for a job I had been doing well for 2 years then offered it to someone with 6mths experience compared to my 10 years of experience! It's no wonder I'm stressed out. I then went to a 50th birthday party of a...
  9. VanGogh

rEaLiTy blurrs so who can answer? who will answer? who to ask?

I say something that I think is funny but no one laughs...there arises a concern but history tells me that few will get it so what to say? symptoms get worse but I haven't been diagnosed yet with Fibro so it seems common that the choices of who to turn to is small to start and getting smaller by...
  10. VanGogh

Metaphors, stories, lessons, teachers....

My brain sometimes feels like it wants to explode! I want to get the thoughts and information out " there " but like a Twilight Zone story I often can not find " there ". On one of those political talk shows, I recently heard someone say: " there is no there, there " and I rolled on the floor...
Back