stress

1. B

Husband Day to Day

New to the forum and wanted to reach out to those of you that could offer some guidance on care giving role I play. My wife of 35 years has battled Fibro for 7 years now. Background: I still work full time and have to travel out of town occasionally. She manages pain with Butrans patch and...
  2. A

Could it be fibromyalgia????

Hello i am a 26 year old male , one morning i woke up and both arms and legs felt weak, i will back the story up, before that day i worked out 4 times a week, and i work a office job but had a seasonal job 2 weeks* before i the weakness started that i had to stand and run and jump a lot as a...
  3. E

Perspective

Hi, I don't come on here that often but i'm in need of some perspective. I have been having what I call a flare up and im scared. Its been ongoing for the last 2 weeks and usually I can snap out of it or fix myself but this time I feel like i've just gone numb. Nothing hurts, everything is...
  4. C

Did anyone start with these symptoms?

I have had 4 "episodes" since June of 2018. I woke up one morning and hurt all over like I had the flu. The bones in my feet felt like they were crunching together. Every joint hurt. My hands/fingers/wrists were stiff and painful. I wanted to sleep all day long. I had a painful spot to...
  5. H

In a Long distance relationship with a Fibromyalgia sufferer

I have been in a relationship with a girl with fibromyalgia for about 6 months now and our first flair together started about 6 weeks ago. We used to talk all day everyday between texting, phone calls, and playing video games together and fell for each other fast and hard, and about a week or so...
  6. K

New to forum and saying Hello

Hello all, I have fibromyalgia and all the other wonderful gifts (lol) that come with it - anxiety, depression, insomnia, lack of focus, loss of cognitive function, can’t handle any sort of stress or pressure. It’s really putting a strain on my marriage and affecting my 7 year old daughter...
  7. B

Undiagnosed with Variety of Symptoms

Hi everyone, I’m a 32 year old male and have been dealing with various symptoms since September 2017 that I can’t seem to get a firm answer. I first started having an aching pain in my left chest in September 2017. I went to the ER and had bloodwork run, an EKG, and chest x-ray that all came...
  8. S

New Member, recently diagnosed.

Hi, I've been slowly working my way through the diagnosis program for two years as things are getting worse. It started out slowly with pains that I just figured were the results of an aging blue collar worker till my doctor sent me to a neurologist who first tried the electrical stimulus...
  9. F

I think I found the cause!

Hi, so I was convinced I had leaky gut syndrome for the past month or so, probably due to celiac disease. It doesn't look like I have celiac, so I thought next that this has to be leaky gut. Now I got a book from the library about fibromyalgia, and I am watching a YouTube video on it and OMG...
  10. D

Stress intolerance

Anyone else have complete intolerance to stress and anxiety. Since i got fibro i go down with a bang as soon as i get overloaded with pressure or stress....and i used to be a person who coped well with high pressure. Now i do everything to avoid anything outside a simple unpressured life. Of...
Back