Status
Not open for further replies.
Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
05/2003
Country
US
New to the Fibromyalgia Forum and just wanted to say hi to everyone. I am experiencing some difficulties after another accident of 9/2019, my first one being in 11/2002. I am in chronic pain from head to foot, now I can barely walk due to lower back problems with hip joint pain to stomach when I try. I have a sudden urge to sit down but it's nearly impossible to find any place to sit down outside that is not cold or hard. My headaches are painful at front of head and back of head. I have a doctor who says that I am in no pain and I have arthritis centralized in one small area, one deformed disc, but it is not painful or should it cause me any discomfort. The best part of all of this is to say is that at least I am better off than my doctor who is not only confused but thoughtless and cruel. All my friends with arthritis say I want that kind. How do I get it?

Not really asking anything, just venting after a horrible visit with a doctor. My hope is that no one ever has to go through that. I found a new doctor and she is great. Venting here gave me encouragement to try another doctor, that and a few concerned friends that encouraged me to change doctors. Thank you for your response.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back