Undiagnosed
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
CA
State
ON
Hello
I am 40 male. After reading up on fibro it seems to me I might be a candidate for this diease. I always have pain in my body chronic lower back, on and off again muscle achynes. Morning stiffness in my joints and muscles most days wake up feeling like I was beaten up. Neck stiffness, skin sensitivity and rashes, any little pain I get after a few days of focusing on it it amplifies. Never feel fully rested always tense and groggy, half the time I feel like I am walking in molasses and my brain in swimming in a fog.
I look and am healthy over all never had a bad blood test on zero medications ect, checked out at the doctor regularly. People and doctors think I am crazy if they here about how I really feel. ( Like a 70 year old man some days). May it be I have fibro.. this has been going on like this for at least 5 years or more

Hello---
What you describe may be fibromyalgia, but it also could be other things. It is always a good idea to get tested as thoroughly as is possible for you, before you decide what it is. I never get bad blood tests, either, but fibro is not determined by blood tests. A doctor or a series of doctors can eliminate other things that this could be. A diagnosis of fibro is a process of doing just that: eliminating everything else it could be. With luck, you may have something else that is treatable or has a cure. But if it is fibro, this is a good forum to hang out on. Best of luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back