Reason
DX CP
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
US
State
CA
Is this an actual "free" support group? I came across something that required monies. I'm confused. Do I have to "pay" to get "free" help (like it says at the beginning)? Thank you in advance...Dorey

This is a free forum for people with fibromyalgia. Anything that says you need to pay money is a scam, ignore it. It is also not allowed to advertise products for sale here, although if something helped you it's OK to talk about it.

This is a free forum for people with fibromyalgia. Anything that says you need to pay money is a scam, ignore it. It is also not allowed to advertise products for sale here, although if something helped you it's OK to talk about it.

Thank you for responding. I appreciate it...Dorey

I got an email that read like this: We hope you find our community helpful and ask that you treat our membership with the utmost respect and kindness. Our community spends their free time helping people so let's reward their kindness with respect and love.

You currently have a limited account and cannot respond to this private conversation.

For a fully featured account please upgrade now: https://www.fibromyalgiaforums.org/community/account/upgrades

Ignore it and do not click on that link. It is probably spam. Also,---this is important!--- write to the admin people of this site and tell them about it. I have never gotten such an email and you don't have to "upgrade" anything to fully participate.

I got that email too.

Report it to the site admins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back