Not open for further replies.

teetering24/7

Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
10/2013
Country
US
Most would say that they would prefer to endure pain, rather than feel nothing at all. I think I would go with the nothingness. What about you?

Most would say that they would prefer to endure pain, rather than feel nothing at all. I think I would go with the nothingness. What about you?
On days when its not great I would go with feeling nothing at all! LOL

I was very hurt and sick when I was diagnosed and have a lot of difficulties. I started to draw and then began to write. It was my quiet time and it was a way to neither be in pain or nothingness. I was inspired to write this by a friend who gave up the fight around five years ago. I still think of her and love her so much for all she did for me. She was extremely kind and she loved to listen.

Keeping Watch
By Joyce Hodge

Looking up in the evening sky,
like bubbles blown,
from heaven above,
tiny intrigue stars.

Gentle but quick,
once thought to be,
scattered across randomly,
without a care or thought.

Lens of light,
casting gentle sparks,
splashed upon my path,
until caught from the atmosphere,
small twinkles of sunshine.

Proof enough that each,
placed exact and true,
by the hands of God.
Giving hope that all is possible,
nothing else is more real.

I was very hurt and sick when I was diagnosed and have a lot of difficulties. I started to draw and then began to write. It was my quiet time and it was a way to neither be in pain or nothingness. I was inspired to write this by a friend who gave up the fight around five years ago. I still think of her and love her so much for all she did for me. She was extremely kind and she loved to listen.

Keeping Watch
By Joyce Hodge

Looking up in the evening sky,
like bubbles blown,
from heaven above,
tiny intrigue stars.

Gentle but quick,
once thought to be,
scattered across randomly,
without a care or thought.

Lens of light,
casting gentle sparks,
splashed upon my path,
until caught from the atmosphere,
small twinkles of sunshine.

Proof enough that each,
placed exact and true,
by the hands of God.
Giving hope that all is possible,
nothing else is more real.
This is awesome! Thank you for sharing :)

That is beautiful. I will read and re-read that poem as it moves me. Thank you for being so open. I'm so sorry for the loss of your friend.

I would go with the nothingness at this point just to take a break.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back