Relentless control

Status
Not open for further replies.

ragdollbaby

Reason
DX FIBRO
I am angry. It consumes my entire being..
I resent you for the endless pain you cause, the relationships you've made me abandon and the memories I'll never have because of events I've had to miss. The guilt is, at times, unbearable. Your relentless control drives me to insanity. You are ugly. Evil. You wax and wane at your leisure and your effects are insidious. You are daunting to say the least and I hate that I allow you break my spirit.
Soon, I will love myself again. Eventually, when I'm able to climb out from my fibro induced abyss, I will love myself again. I always do.
Until then, I am here waiting for this dense fog to lift, my pain to subside and for my existence in this world to flourish once again.

My ❤ to all.

You write beautifully! You describe this condition perfectly also. You are exactly correct about the emotional side of this pain too. Going to re-read this many times. Love to you and thank you!

I resent you for the endless pain you cause, the relationships you've made me abandon and the memories I'll never have because of events I've had to miss. The guilt is, at times, unbearable. Your relentless control drives me to insanity. You are ugly. Evil. You wax and wane at your leisure and your effects are insidious. You are daunting to say the least and I hate that I allow you break my spirit.
Soon, I will love myself again. Eventually, when I'm able to climb out from my fibro induced abyss, I will love myself again. I always do.
Until then, I am here waiting for this dense fog to lift, my pain to subside and for my existence in this world to flourish once again.

My ❤ to all.

My ❤ to all.
You are articulate. Thank you for sharing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back