What's new

Latest profile posts

Getting ready to celebrate Mental Health Awareness month in May. I have a few things planned to add my laughter in my life, and hopefully others! #MustacheMondayMay
D
Debs66
Hi everyone thank you for letting me join , I’m new to the forum my name is Deb and I’ve had fibromyalgia for many years.
SweetWithSour
SweetWithSour
Hi @Debs66 welcome to the forum! I recommend posting in the New members area. Welcome new members

There are a lot of incredible and supportive people you'll find here! There is also a wealth of information.
D
Debs66
Thank you so much
Feeling very comforted and grateful to have found this supportive forum. You are all so kind and eager to reply to my new posts and concerns.
I hope everyone has a good day 💗
Reactions: SBee
S
SBee
Good afternoon @a gentle voice I am very new her but Being on this forum has helped me so much. It's amazing how willing everyone is to give advice, have some fun, or ( crucially ) just to say yeah, we get it. So my advice is always post when you want to ( 😻) or of course if you need to. We all know good days and bad days.
I hope today is a good day 😻
D
dorlanski
Trying to wean myself onto low dose naltrexone. .25 mg giving me lots of aches, pains, and a little anxiety. Anyone have suggestions?
a gentle voice
a gentle voice
@dorlanski Hi! You might want to checkout the other sections on this forum like "Medication" or "Symptoms". Unfortunately I don't have experience with naltrexone
Sbee, please can you do me a favour and stay on the forum as long as is humanly possible
🩷🧡💛
S
SBee
An bless you @Auriel how sweet. I have intention of leaving! Sorry. You're stuck with me now haha.
But I know I ramble on a bit too much..... I find so much support, understanding and fun on here. It's made a bit difference to my life if that doesn't sound odd.
😍😘
Auriel
Auriel
No it doesn't sound odd, and I like your (your term ) ramblings
🩷🐥💛
Back