Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

ayassresearch

Hello, my name is Ayass and I'm a dedicated researcher in the field of Molecular Medicine and Clinical Innovation. My focus is on precise disease diagnosis and personalized therapy based on transcriptome analysis. I'm excited to be part of this community, where I can share ideas, gain insights, and learn from fellow enthusiasts in the medical research field.

Hi there Ayass, and welcome:
Researcher: is that professional, university studied, doing clinical trials on animals or people yourself, or an "amateur enthusiast".
And what is it that has attracted you to a fibromyalgia forum like this? - Seeing as fibro research is as vague as it can get, nowhere to get any kind of grip at the moment, let alone a precise disease diagnosis...

Well, @ayassresearch , we are not a group of "fellow enthusiasts in the medical research field". We are a forum of people who have fibromyalgia. So i don't know how interested you really will be in our forum.

Hello, my name is Ayass and I'm a dedicated researcher in the field of Molecular Medicine and Clinical Innovation.
Hi there Ayass, and welcome:
Researcher: is that professional, university studied, doing clinical trials on animals or people yourself, or an "amateur enthusiast".
@ayassresearch
I'd also like an answer to @JayCS 's question. I'm curious as to what you are actually seeking here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back