Muscle Spasms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meant thankyou sunkacola ( spellchange again🙄) 😊

eggs themselves are a complete protein, so that's great. But for instance, beans have protein but you won't get the complete protein from them unless you eat corn with them. Eating nuts and/or seeds with beans also completes the protein. And so on.

Many of the ancient peoples knew this without having scientific labs to show it as we do. If you examine the every day diets of these folks you will often find they always ate one thing with another, thereby complimenting the proteins. (the ancient custom of eating legumes with corn tortillas, for instance)

Ooh I’m quite liking the sound of corn + beany tortillas, I eat nuts too + put seeds in my smoothies+ Maca powder( I pretend it’s caramel) i actually tipped some linseed in my sink once on a cleaning cloth with little holes in it, I was rushing to go somewhere, by the time ld come back no word of a lie, I’d actually grown a plant! 😆

Hi, I’m new to this forum as well. I was wondering if anyone else gets muscle spasms inside your mouth? It happens to me all the time when I go to eat something. When it happens, it hurts so bad I can’t even swallow. Then when I finally muster up the ability to swallow, it feels like my Esophagus starts spasming and what I swallowed gets stuck and takes forever to make it to my stomach.

The oddest place for my was my chin one time. Have gotten them also under my jaw. But not in my mouth yet. Yikes.

Try to take more salt for muscle spasms. I am taking Thermotabs buffered salt supplement. Also, I'd recommend visiting an registered osteopath. Not just someone having a 3 months course (because many are offering osteopathy without really being osteopaths). Not chiropratctor, osteopath. I have the experience with both.

@JGourley have you ever been offered an endoscopy to have a look see what could be going on? They should give you some kind of tests 💛

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back