Hello and thanks for helping!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nelmom

Hi all, I am new to this forum because my best just got recently diagnosed. She found something online called Vital Bio and want me to help her purchase in US because it can only shop to US. I googled that Doctor (Elizabeth Walker) and cannot find her in LA not on the list of doctor on this forum so I am not sure if I should help my friend. She is in pain and desperate to try anything. I am so sorry for her. Could you please let me know if you heard anything about this doctor or her Vital Bio Program ?

Hi all, I am new to this forum because my best just got recently diagnosed. She found something online called Vital Bio and want me to help her purchase in US because it can only shop to US. I googled that Doctor (Elizabeth Walker) and cannot find her in LA not on the list of doctor on this forum so I am not sure if I should help my friend. She is in pain and desperate to try anything. I am so sorry for her. Could you please let me know if you heard anything about this doctor or her Vital Bio Program ?
Hi there, and welcome! To help your friend: that's absolutely not where to start when you've just been diagnosed, best to start is sunkacola's advice post here.

Walker believes all people with fibro have SIBO, falsely concluding that it is its (only) cause, and need to take her enzymes and probiotics at a fairly high price. It's not that unusual for functional docs to recommend these, but no reputable functional doc would ever say fibro is only due to one thing and can be solved just with that, quite the opposite.
SIBO: Association isn't causation. and if it were that easy, everyone'd be on to it.
Personally, I've tried one of those enzymes, serrapeptase, in the highest dose on the market and it may have worked 3 times, that was it. Similar other enzymes I've tried. No help from probiotics either.

I usually look up the studies someone quotes, and take them apart, possibly finding some grains of truth, but in this case it isn't worth it.
Her company website (I don't think she practices) is 100% marketing: "simple" and thus distorted truth.

Last edited:
Hi JayCS, I am so thankful for your reply and I will go check out Sunkacola post per your direction. I am very worry about my friend but we cannot see each other often. This disease is horrible. I will encourage her to join this forum herself to seek help and advice too! Gratefully…

Hi JayCS, I am so thankful for your reply and I will go check out Sunkacola post per your direction. I am very worry about my friend but we cannot see each other often. This disease is horrible. I will encourage her to join this forum herself to seek help and advice too! Gratefully…
Definitely recommend to your friend that they join this forum. We are here to help each other, and there is a wealth of information and experience among the members here.

Hi, I did and I read some of your posts too. I hope she can find wisdom from you all and stay hopeful. Thank you for your help again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back