New to forum, old to fibro.

New here and looking for advice to help me get through each day . . . humor, suggestions for hobbies. At present, love to read (Terry Pratchett, Dave Barry, and P.G. Wodehouse) and watch old movies. Hello to all!

Ah, should've read this first... 📖
Have you seen our humor thread and our hobbies forum?

Thank you for the great suggestions. Bear with me . . . I don't know what buttons to press to find those two suggestions.

Bear with me . . . I don't know what buttons to press to find those two suggestions.
In this case the search (magnifying glass top right) and putting in "humor" or "hobbies" would take too long to find them.
Easier is clicking on "Forums" top left and scrolling down to
  • "help and inspiration" - "A Touch of Humor" is one of the first, and to
  • "hobbies and interests".
Or the shortcuts to your pleasure are thus and thar.
(Internal direct links are allowed on the forums here, but external aren't.)

Thank you for your response. However, when I choose "Forums" in the upper left corner, what I get is this:
Find threads
Your threads
Threads with Your Posts
Unanswered threads
Mark forums read

I don't see "Help and Inspiration" or "Hobbies and Interests".

Thank you for your response. However, when I choose "Forums" in the upper left corner, what I get is this:
Find threads
Your threads
Threads with Your Posts
Unanswered threads
Mark forums read

I don't see "Help and Inspiration" or "Hobbies and Interests".
It is one of the forums. Scroll down and you will find it in the list of forums, farther down the page.

When I try to scroll down further, it doesn't go any further.
Then you are not scrolling. Maybe you can get someone to help you with this and show you how to use the computer you are operating.

Just go here:

Now, scroll down the screen and you will see all the forums listed.
If you don't know how to scroll get someone to show you.

I know how to scroll. I don't need anybody to tell me how to scroll. I can see how you could become impatient and terse with my lack of success in scrolling. Would you please unsubscribe me from this forum? Thank you.

I know how to scroll. I don't need anybody to tell me how to scroll. I can see how you could become impatient and terse with my lack of success in scrolling. Would you please unsubscribe me from this forum? Thank you.
No need to get defensive. I was not impatient at all, but rather was trying to help, and some people have come here who are not familiar with how to use a computer online. I have no way to know what you know how to do or not, so I was doing my best to be helpful.

I am not going to "unsubscribe" you, because that would mean banning you from the forum and I won't do that. But if you don't want to come here any more, that is your choice. It might be beneficial to you to be here and get information and support, however, so you might want to reconsider your reaction.

Hi Pratchettfan14! Hope you're well, welcome to the forum
☕🍰, did you have any luck finding the threads you looked for?

Back