Caregiver
Diagnosis
3/2024
Country
UK
State
UK
Hello to all,
I was diagnosed to say with fibromyalgia, after two years of just plodding along, I thank you for letting me join, I hope to find out useful information, on how to live along side this.

Hello Elaine,

I am very new here myself but just wanted to say hello to you. I have had a good browse around the different threads. I found this forum already helpful and supportive. It's just reassuring others know how it can feel.

Thank you, sbee for the welcome.

Greetings, @Elainev , and welcome to the forum. We are all here to support and encourage each other and to share any information that we can with one another. Please feel free to ask questions and to tell us about yourself to whatever degree is comfortable for you, and you can vent and complain if you want to as well....we even have a whole section of the forum just for that. ;)
If you want help with anything we can provide, let us know. This is a safe space where people are kind and respectful to one another, (as moderator, I make sure of that), and I hope you will find it helpful and useful to you.

A good place to start is to read my advice post.

Back