Numb Feet

Shrub1975

Hi, newly (about ten months ago) duel diagnosed with degenerative rheumatoid arthritis and fibromyalgia. Does anyone here suffer from numb feet? It was the first symptom I noticed. Apparently it's called Peripheral Neuropathy. It's constant and never subsides!!! I've been using a pulse plate for 15 minutes a day, but only gives temporary relief.

I have had mild peripheral neuropathy in my feet for 30 years. I tried gabapentin, but it didn't help for that particular area. Gabapentin is typically the first line medication for peripheral neuropathy. Have you spoken to your doctor about it? As for me, I have simply learned to live with it. Fortunately, it has not gotten any worse over 30 years.

Hi, newly (about ten months ago) duel diagnosed with degenerative rheumatoid arthritis and fibromyalgia. Does anyone here suffer from numb feet? It was the first symptom I noticed. Apparently it's called Peripheral Neuropathy. It's constant and never subsides!!! I've been using a pulse plate for 15 minutes a day, but only gives temporary relief.
I have frequent tingling and numbness in my feet, especially the right foot, that has lasted for years.

Back