View Single Post
Old 08-13-2009, 08:22 PM #12 (permalink)
keegansmommy4

keegansmommy4

My tongue is def thinner and smaller and I am having issues with swallowing. I understand tht it may not sound like it makes no sense but these are real symptoms and do u really think tht I would want to be writing asking for advice from you wonderful people if I wasn't really feeling this way. I have a amazing 4 year old and would give anything to not be wrrying about not being here for him. I was perfectly healthy up until 3 months ago and would give anything to have tht back. Please please don't think that I would make something up or exaggerate anything to u guys as I knw first hand what its like- I went thru it with my uncle. Is there cases where you can have both onsets or a very rapid progression because my body is changing daily. I came here just asking fro some opinions and support but def not to be called an anxiety case because I have already got help with tht and am taking meds and still feel the same. I'm sorry if you think I don't make sense but I would never make anything up. I could understand if it was just my limbs and everything was normal but u can't deny when something is not right in your mouth and throat. What else would cause your tongue to atrophy? I would give anyrthing for my only worry to be back to what I'm gonna make for dinner. I hope tht you all will cont to help me becuz I feel so alone in all of this. My husband is wonderful but he doesn't knw how to help me either anymore. Thank you
Emma