SweetWithSour
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings Media About

• Getting ready to celebrate Mental Health Awareness month in May. I have a few things planned to add my laughter in my life, and hopefully others! #MustacheMondayMay
    D
    Debs66
    Hi everyone thank you for letting me join , I’m new to the forum my name is Deb and I’ve had fibromyalgia for many years.
    SweetWithSour
    SweetWithSour
    Hi @Debs66 welcome to the forum! I recommend posting in the New members area. Welcome new members

There are a lot of incredible and supportive people you'll find here! There is also a wealth of information.
    D
    Debs66
    Thank you so much
    ✌️ best wishes to all! may you find relief and support ❤️ Remember to look for the sweet in life to balance the sour. It's my time to step away. Love, light, compassion, humor, and stand up to bullies. It's your journey, story and experiences! Go where you feel supported
    Hi I'm Ren from The Sweet with the Sour. I have lived quite a journey with Fibro, Chronic Fatigue, Anxiety and Depression. FM, CFS, Anxiety and Depression have tried to make my world small. I make sure to look for, and sometimes mine the sweet, to help add joy, laughter and happiness into my days as much as possible... sometimes you need to do a bit more digging than on other days.
    P
    pratchettfan14
    I hear ya. You're not alone.
    Y
    YOUlookGREAT
    Yes i can relate its hard being your own everything your not alone babe head up
    S
    Steve C
    I finally got a real diagnosed answer last year! FMS, and arthrits. My pain doctor who does'nt believe in FMS said he has used eveything in his tool box.
    It's very trying many days but I try not to show it. From reading the forum we are so similar!!
    I am positive most days, try to stay active, and smile at people even though so many don't smile back like they use to.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back