Fibromyalgia possible cause ?

Hello! I'm right there with you. I wasn't officially diagnosed until 2016 but I recognized a lot of the symptoms several year earlier and can tie it to the event that triggered it. When I look back, I can even see things were going on well before I ever thought about it being a possibility. Always learning.

Hello! I'm right there with you. I wasn't officially diagnosed until 2016 but I recognized a lot of the symptoms several year earlier and can tie it to the event that triggered it. When I look back, I can even see things were going on well before I ever thought about it being a possibility. Always learning.
Yeah I suppose I was suffering with various symptoms but drinking heavily so I suppose it numbed the pain.i started with pain shooting down my arms,legs,back.stomach ache,awful migraines,feeling really sick,just about everything.ive tried every painkiller and anti depressant under the sun and it’s still hitting me.the only thing that settles it down for a short while is a red hot bath with lavender salts in.i’m on reletrans 40mg,tramadol,citalopram,diazepam and really your body gets used to it.ive had it for 25 years and it’s made my life hell.im a plasterer by trade and it’s stopped me working.i’d work for a week and need 2 weeks off.its hell.as the verve said the drugs don’t work they just make u worse!I hope you are finding a remedy.let me know👍

Back