Please remember to be compassionate and kind

SweetWithSour

Distinguished member
Reason
Other
Diagnosis
01/2001
Having Fibromyalgia is a challenge, we all have our on personal experience and have been effected by FM in many ways unique to our own journey.

When posting please share from your own experience. When reading and replying, please remember to be compassionate and non-judgmental. This space should be one where everyone feels welcomed, valued and supported. When replying think is this something that is value add, how may it come across as tone can't be communicated in a written message. We should assume positive intent from one another.

We all are in pain and have been impacted by FM in one way or another. It is great to have a space to share our experiences with people who understand our struggles and feel as though we are not alone. Please for the safety and comfort of all individual come from a place of love and support! No two journeys are the same. The diversity of this is absolutely a value add, as long as we remained respectful. There is no one size fits all gold standard approach.

Thank you for your role in making this a safe, supportive, non-judgmental, and helpful resource for us all!

@SweetWithSour

Are you okay? I sure hope I haven't said anything out of place, certainly didn't mean it if I have.

I accidently found this thread, the ads are so prolific that I had to scroll past what I thought was the bottom of the page, but I was specifically seeking the forum Suggestions, and was beginning to think it had been removed

Take care 🤗 🤗 🤗

Not directed towards you sweetie! I haven't been on much here or posted as my posts were being blocked after calling out poor behavior by an individual

@SweetWithSour

Thanks for your response. I actually went searching, on your messages, and found Jays profile, what is going on here?

I'm feeling a little shattered, as I truly thought this was a very safe and supportive site.

Not directed towards you sweetie! I haven't been on much here or posted as my posts were being blocked after calling out poor behavior by an individual
Just so you know, Sweet, there was no blocking of your posts.

One of your posts got sent into the moderation queue, or at least only one that I know of. As it happened, I was having computer problems and did not see that it was in the queue for a few days; when I saw it I approved it. I don't know why it went into the queue; there was nothing wrong with the post, but sometimes that happens, and it happens to everyone.
There was nothing personal about it.

Back