Sparse eye lashes and brows

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! I wanted to let you know I have found a serum that has helped my eyebrows. Still not perfect, but at least some are getting longer to help fill in the non growth areas. I hope it will help you and others. It takes about 8-10 weeks to see results. Let me know if this helps!!

Attachments

• 2960E361-E893-44F0-954F-8361CF3402A4.jpeg
    2960E361-E893-44F0-954F-8361CF3402A4.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 47
It’s working for me

Attachments

• 49E0C57B-D349-454E-92EF-A6180D1CAE53.jpeg
    49E0C57B-D349-454E-92EF-A6180D1CAE53.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 47
Glad you found something that's worked 🥳 (I don't know if I mentioned biotin last time). Anyway, well done!!! (and thanks for sharing 🥂)

I was supposed to let amesalot know. I cannot get this to send to them. Any ideas? Thx

Put this @ in front of her name (the list of members should come up and click on it and post) put a message on her status page, or have a look at a past thread she started (if it's open) and message there, lots of choices (haven't seen her for a little bit?) 🍀👍🏻

Last edited:
I've had this problem for as long as I can remember. I attribute it to my blepharitis diagnosis. I use an eyelid scrub twice a day as recommended by my eye doctor, but I have not yet noticed any increase in my lash length or volume. Even though I'm a man, I would still like to have healthier eyelashes, not just because they look better but they also serve an important function. I'm going to bring this up again during my next visit to the eye doctor which should be soon.

@Shel have you found anything that works for eyelashes, not eyebrows?

Yes, this line carries a product to apply to eyelashes, too. My dr recommended-she used it and it worked great

It’s working for me

Wow. That stuff costs $145.00.
I guess I will just live with slightly sparse eyebrows!!
(both men and women can just fill in a little bit with an eyebrow pencil)

That serum is only for rich people.

Yes, it is definitely expensive. Thankfully, my clinic had a special on when I got mine. I had the testimony from my doctor so I knew it wasn’t a scam. That was worth with it for me. Truthfully, one container is about all I needed. I think I got mine in June, I’ve used every day and still have product left. I can justify $1.60 a day. That’s just me. Some buy Starbucks, I grow my eyebrows. 😂. Let’s keep building each other up. I’ve had a rough year-mastectomy, brother killed and much more. I need this forum for positives. It hurt me when you said it’s for rich people. Hopefully we can continue to be there for each other. Everyone has a different set of circumstances. It’s been one good thing in my life right now that I did for me. I wish you all a happy weekend. 🤗

@Looby69 thank you. It’s been overwhelming lately. I appreciate your kind message! Have a great day!

Aw, shel 🤗🩷🤗🩷🤗🩷

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back