Not open for further replies.

charliebear2381

Diagnosis
08/2011
Country
uk
State
lincolnshire
Hello, I've just joined this forum. I have had FMS, bipolar, IBS and numerous blood problems and food allergies.

I've had three very difficult pregnancies and births. If anyone ever wants to talk to me or ask me questions etc., ask me and I'll try and answer anything.

You can also find me on Facebook as Charlene gray.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: hello from lincolnshire uk.

Hi Charlene, welcome to the forum. So many of us in child bearing age with problems related to fibromyalgia syndrome. The food allergies and IBS seem to go hand in hand often. Have you tried modifying your diet or going Gluten free?

re: food allergies

MSG big time and it is in everything! Cooking from scratch is work but it is the only way to avoid the msg. Many times I am too tired to cook and those pre-packaged foods that you pop into the oven are heavenly............well almost.

If and when you have the energy to cook make lots and freeze for those nights when the energy seems to have been zapped out of you!

Michelle

Re: hello from lincolnshire uk.

Hi Charlene, welcome to the forum. So many of us in child bearing age with problems related to fibromyalgia syndrome. The food allergies and IBS seem to go hand in hand often. Have you tried modifying your diet or going Gluten free?
hi i am already on a spacific diet hny. all i can eat is plain meat n veg hn.

re: food allergies

MSG big time and it is in everything! Cooking from scratch is work but it is the only way to avoid the msg. Many times I am too tired to cook and those pre-packaged foods that you pop into the oven are heavenly............well almost.

If and when you have the energy to cook make lots and freeze for those nights when the energy seems to have been zapped out of you!

Michelle

hi hny. my hubby helps alot with house things our eldest daughter shes 10 she helps too bless her somedays i can cook fine but i forget to turn oven on or off or even turn it on n forget to put food in lol. i always have either hubby with me or our eldest shes a saint bless her i keep telling her shes to go out n play but she wont she wont leave me shes really clingy even b4 all this fibro crap. bless her. i think she gonna live with me forever bless her. i can imagine us being the cat lady off simpsons lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back