Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

  • Hi Marie, just joined today. My family physician is having difficulty getting the only rheumatologist here to see me again. The rheumatologist provided my doctor with a list of prescription drugs to try with me and after having some relief with some of them, they no longer work for me nor the remaining drugs. I am thinking my doctor should try to refer me to a rheumatologist in the Toronto area. My question to you is: are there any clinics for fibromyalgia pain that you are aware of and which rheumatologist specialize in fibromyalgia in the Toronto area. I can get a northern Ontario medical grant to visit with a specialist in Toronto, however I need some info as to whom would be best to see and provide their names to my doctor. Do you have any recommendations. Thanks, Sheila
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…