Reason
Undiagnosed
Diagnosis
11/2021
Country
US
State
MN
Hi! I live in Minnesota, USA. It’s been a long, cold winter with tons of snow. I felt actually good. I even had a mastectomy in January. Still feeling great. Then about mid February, it hit. I have lots of knee pain and entire body fatigue. Anyone else in Minnesota having similar symptoms? It’s odd that it didn’t hit until then. But I’m thankful it didn’t.

Oh I almost forgot…. Now that we’re getting the sun feeling pretty darn intense through the windows, I feel that feeling id forgotten from last spring. It’s the over sensitivity to the heat that makes me feel like the life is being squeezed out of me. Like I’m locked in a room with no air . Although it has nothing to do with actual loss of breath. Just a feeling.

I don't know anything about the winters in Minnesota "but" I remember one summer in wales it was soooo wierd (my property has no air con, and it's really insulated) that year it was like I couldn't find any air! there was no air outside, no breeze, no nothing! I had handheld fans, but I wasn't warm, I just wanted air (I thought the world was coming to an end or global warming had started!) I bet the winters in Minnesota are super pretty (cold flaires my fibro) your so brave (how your dealing with things) after what you've been through 💛🤗💛

Thank you so much for your response. I appreciate you!

Hi @Shel - i dont live in Minnesota, but I am right next door in Wisconsin, and yeah, this winter has been a bit rough... altho not quite as cold as usual.. but definitely a snowy one, especially since the turn of the year..
February was a pretty bad month for me as well..
The worst of the pain is finally starting to settle down a bit.

Extreme cold, like we usually get in late Jan, early Feb - when it is well below 0*F - is the absolute worst for me.

We appreciate you, too 😙💕💕

Hi @Shel - i dont live in Minnesota, but I am right next door in Wisconsin, and yeah, this winter has been a bit rough... altho not quite as cold as usual.. but definitely a snowy one, especially since the turn of the year..
February was a pretty bad month for me as well..
The worst of the pain is finally starting to settle down a bit.

Extreme cold, like we usually get in late Jan, early Feb - when it is well below 0*F - is the absolute worst for me.

Yeah, I don’t even know what triggered it. I forgot to pay attention to actual degrees and just always say winter. Lol. It’s tough because winter is pain/fatigue and summer is the fatigue/suffocating feeling/and recently pain as well. Thanks for responding. Glad to know you’re also a midwesterner

yeah, in summer, it is the humidity that gets me. I also have COPD, so breathing well is always a concern... but when the humidity goes up, yeah, it does feel like one is suffocating...

It's horrible, isn't it cookie? 😠

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back