Not open for further replies.

Joanne h

Reason
Undiagnosed
Diagnosis
11/2020
Country
UK
I am new hear, but I really need help my doctors have said that they think I have fibromyalgia, I have had so many blood tests. I have osteoarthritis and cirvical spondylitis for many years now also have none epileptic syndrome and asthma and the rest but this past year something has changed first they said I had arthritis in my knee's after having scans then changed that to femoral patellar pain syndrome now saying it's fibro my whole body hurts my bones muscles skin and the headache is horrendous now it might be rumatoid arthritis because there is high level of inflammation in my blood

Hi Joanne, It sounds as though you are going through a lot. Your post is labelled "Help", but you don't ask any questions, so I don't know what kind of help you want.

If you want someone to tell you whether you have fibromyalgia or not, that is not something anyone on this forum can do because we are not doctors and even if we were we couldn't diagnose through the internet. Unfortunately, all those tests are necessary to reach a proper diagnosis. Best of luck to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back