I’m new. 👋 hello.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Nan,
One thing that might help you is the forum rules. I put a link to then below this post. Sometimes a new person will post something that is against the rules, such as including an outside link, (meaning a link to anything on the internet that is not in the Fibromyalgia Forum), and then the post will either be edited to remove the link or it simply will never appear. Familiarizing yourself with the rules will prevent this. If your post didn't appear this may have happened, in which case check your alerts, as there might be a message about it there.

No it was just a question. Don’t know what I asked now. You know how it is. 🙅‍♀️ Thanks have read rules I won’t swear. 😍

I like your name, can you be my nan too? I like nan’s (they’re the best in the world! ) I have fibro/cfs too and a little bit of osteoarthritis, it’s a nice home on here, very helpful (knowledge of fibro + ideas) sometimes sad (with some poster’s story’s + pain they’re in) and sometimes super funny + super silly, here’s a cup of coffee (it’s decaf) and a choc chip cookie🍪, WELCOME! 💜🤗💜

Last edited:
Aw I will be your Nan I’m old enough. Hope you enjoyed your coffee and biscuit. X

super funny + super silly, here’s a cup of coffee (it’s decaf) and a choc chip cookie🍪
Aye, but were'd we be without your lovable inspiration! ;-)

I’m liking the look of them cakes
🤤😋🤤

• Love
Reactions: Nan
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back