Migraines and very itchy head

Did listerine not burn your head @Willowtree, ps welcome to the forum ☕🍰💫, pps I like your username 👍🏻

Last edited:
Oh that's good 👍🏻☺️

Hi Lindaloo yes me too and it was one of my medication. Try to find which meds are causing this. I bought a coal tar shampoo. Won’t mention make but it does smell but works. I found out the meds that were causing itch and had them changed to a different brand. Good luck. Nan

This is good to know for the future, I didn't even know about this make before nan (I had a rather bad case a few moths ago, cleared on its own) you can pm us if you're concerned with the advertising aspect (but I found a nice few on an internet search)
🙏🏻 ✨🧴

Reactions: Nan
Lindyloo66
Testing. I would like to answer your query. But not used to using this site. Let me know if u receive this. Mary from Ausyralia

Welcome to our forum @marymi
🥂🧁🌷.I hope you stay a while with us, ps I'm sure you'll get used to using it (it's just like anything new, takes a bit of practice)
✨✨✨️️

Yes Auriel on our tv advertisements there was one bed brought out and then now there must be quite a few so be careful. Nanx

Back