Leg pain

JT137

I was just diagnosed with fibro and neuropathy. Does anyone else's calves swell up? Like rock hard and sometimes squishy bumps? When I push on my calves they feel bruised on the inside and very painful and sensitive. I have widespread pain from head to toes but my calves are swollen from the time I wake up until I go to bed.

I was just diagnosed with fibro and neuropathy. Does anyone else's calves swell up? Like rock hard and sometimes squishy bumps? When I push on my calves they feel bruised on the inside and very painful and sensitive. I have widespread pain from head to toes but my calves are swollen from the time I wake up until I go to bed.
Greetings, and welcome to the forum.

Has your doctor seen these swollen calves? If not, I strongly recommend that you get in to see that person and show them this issue and ask them what is going on.
This is not a common symptom for fibromyalgia. I am not saying that it is or is not caused by your fibromyalgia, but any time that another symptom shows up it is important to get it checked by your doctor, because those of us who have this condition often tend to attribute any new symptom or pain to the fibro, and it may not be caused by that. This kind of swelling should definitely be seen by a doctor if it has not been seen already.

Back